Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL 2020 peak culture

• Thread starter Fancy Alcoholic
  • Start date
Fancy Alcoholic

Fancy Alcoholic

Living by the name
★★★★★
Stunning and brave tbh.

What kind of npc praises the retarded lyrics of this kind of "songs" unironically ?

what kind of songs?

Doesn't surprise me anymore.

1525444334-vlad.png
he has returned :cool:

Stunning and brave tbh.

What kind of npc praises the retarded lyrics of this kind of "songs" unironically ?
So what the woman admits is that they are sluts and that is why they want abortions. Genius

I mean, I feel more empathy for the dude trying to make a point than for this foid. I don't even know how she thinks this is supposed to put a positive light on her cause : the form is annoying and superficial, the lyrics are annoying and superficial, everything is.

So what the woman admits is that they are sluts and that is why they want abortions. Genius
Basically tbh.

Western men are passive pacifist cucks. You need to whip them like Cossacks or Arabs in situations like those so they never ever dare to think disrespecting religious figures or spread indecency like that again.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7ozhx7TirRg

Last edited:
Western men are passive pacifist cucks. You need to whip them like Cossacks or Arabs in situations like those so they never ever dare to think disrespecting religious figures or spread indecency like that again.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7ozhx7TirRg

"attacked by cossacks"
I mean cossacks are traditionnally some kind of armed force serving the russian state since the tzars, so I don't know, I mean you can't say "the police is attacking punks" who are pissing on cars ...

giving these creatures autonomy was a mistake