Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel 2020 is coming

O

Over4ogres

Banned
-
In just a few short months it will be 2020 boyos. Brace yourself for more hypergamy. In 2020 every little feature of your body is important. Even with a gigachad chin and frame, a nose that is slightly asymmetric will make you an incel. Even the smallest flaws can make you chad or incel... be ready! Wonder what will happen to today's trucels...

Can´t wait for another joke of a decade.
Lets unpack this.

S.T.A.L.K.E.R 2021 EVERYBODY!!!!
ITS COMING!!!

nice, can't wait to see how chadlites struggle with foids and become cucks

Last edited:
Indeed - I can see it clearly on the horizon.

Next decade of tinder: Foids won't swipe right or left on people's tinder profiles anymore. They'll swipe on your jawline, midface, eye area, hairline, height and lower third separately. Just a single left swipe on one of your body parts and you're out.

The Incel Decade begins!

Sorry bro but that's cope. In reality it's a very small population of men who are too ugly/ autistic to get laid. 5/10 NT normies still get monthly sex and live in a completely separate reality from us.

once you know it's over, time starts to lose its meaning.

I turned 18 in 2010, the decade flew by unlike the 2000s when I was 8-18

While you're saving up for surgeries standards are still rising

I wonder if any of us will finally have a shower in 2020?

I will still ldar the same so no difference

I predict more degeneracy of every kind
Brace yourselves

Sorry bro but that's cope. In reality it's a very small population of men who are too ugly/ autistic to get laid. 5/10 NT normies still get monthly sex and live in a completely separate reality from us.
This. I find the exaggerating threads pretty humorous but the truth is that we are the miserable few.

I remember starting high school in 2012 and believing that I'm soon gonna ascend.

Blade Runner promised we would have basic pleasure models by now.

10 Years ago, I was so optimistic about my future, a history of amazing experiences with girlfriends, a good job that I love and pays very well, shit ton of friends...

Here I am today no friends, no love, no gf, no experiences, no money, no job, no degree, no health and of course with these gone my optimism soon disappeared.

Ah 2020! What a great year to be a male.
Laughcry

Another wasted decade

Next decade of tinder: Foids won't swipe right or left on people's tinder profiles anymore. They'll swipe on your jawline, midface, eye area, hairline, height and lower third separately. Just a single left swipe on one of your body parts and you're out.
This. Jfl being a male in 2020
Another wasted decade
Hypergamy has just begun, its over

I wonder who would do the next ER

169 bluepillers :feelsbaton:

Not looking forward to it at all

In just a few short months it will be 2020 boyos. Brace yourself for more hypergamy. In 2020 every little feature of your body is important. Even with a gigachad chin and frame, a nose that is slightly asymmetric will make you an incel. Even the smallest flaws can make you chad or incel... be ready! Wonder what will happen to today's trucels...

My nose is a massive triangle with a bump on it. It was big in 2008, let alone 2020.

10 Years ago, I was so optimistic about my future, a history of amazing experiences with girlfriends, a good job that I love and pays very well, shit ton of friends...

Here I am today no friends, no love, no gf, no experiences, no money, no job, no degree, no health and of course with these gone my optimism soon disappeared.

Ah 2020! What a great year to be a male.
View attachment 156316

How man of us here will rope in 2020? Might not make it to 2020 tbh

What the fuck. 2020 sounds so Cyberpunk. Where are my robowaifus and ultra realisitc VR games.

Get ready for foids on social media posting a side by side pic of their whorish self next to a pic of their whore grandmother in 1920. Ugh. :kys:

2029 you’ll be fucked if you are sub 6’2, non white, ugly face

The Incel Decade is getting closer

I can’t believe this decade is ending. Pretty shitty for me tbh.

Hope we nuke each other.