Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL 2019cels really?

• Thread starter Deleted member 14805
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 14805

Emotionless
-
Starting with the banned member @Sniffles these 2019cels have been running amock with hundreds to over 1000 posts in a very short time frame. Seriously? What's with you guys making so many posts in a few short weeks? Are you guys THAT bored? Also why didn't you guys come here last year to do this? 2018cels how do you feel about these 2019cels turning our forum inside out?

The solution is to ban anyone over 7,500 posts

I was in read-only regime like a year, and finally registered. Yeah, i'm post a lot but only if I feel that it's necessary.

Starting with the banned member @Sniffles these 2019cels have been running amock with hundreds to over 1000 posts in a very short time frame. Seriously? What's with you guys making so many posts in a few short weeks? Are you guys THAT bored? Also why didn't you guys come here last year to do this? 2018cels how do you feel about these 2019cels turning our forum inside out?

You forgot 2017cels :feelsthink:

At first I wasn't so sure about the new "no low effort posts" rule because I thought it might be too much crossover with the no spam rule, but after seeing so many 2019cels trying to postmax I think it's justified.

There should be a new ranking system that favors quality over quantity tbh.

JoinedOct 4, 2018

2019cels mog most 2017 ones it is over

You forgot 2017cels :feelsthink:
Yeah 2017cels as well how do you feel about this?

At first I wasn't so sure about the new "no low effort posts" rule because I thought it might be too much crossover with the no spam rule, but after seeing so many 2019cels trying to postmax I think it's justified.

There should be a new ranking system that favors quality over quantity tbh.
Their low effort posts don't bother me tbh, I just think it's wierd that so many 2019cels just post like it's niagra falls. I was beginning to suspect that these postmaxxers might even be one person with lots of alts and trying to spam into oblivion.

They are coping because they are extra new, they don’t want to get postmogged and are trying establishing themselves ASAP.

It’s about longevity though, sniffles will be forgotten soon. Same goes for other spammers, no one will remember them when they get banned

There is no post count for your join date

Yea there are couple of 2019cels are posting like dogs on heat. Inceldom must be really bad out there.

There are many late 2018cels with same postmaxx ratios tbh, I don't see the pattern here

The forum has to grow in someway.

2019cels are not truecels. they are just alts of some users tbh.

God damn 2019cels...

People post for sake of posting, only way of fixing this is to remove postcount but there is no way (((he))) is going to do it.

I hate 2019cels

2019cels just wants to ascend from grayceldom ASAP :feelsseriously:

I have nothing against 2019cels. They're the future blackpill soldiers, knights, paladins of the incelistan.

2019cels seem ti be a different breed. Also, sniffles is technically a junecel when you look at it.

I don't postmaxx that much tbh.

Ban anyone who isnt an 8nov2017cel tbh. Jfl at march2019cels

yes i'm bored as shit

Humans are increasingly more retarded and the attention-span is lowest it's ever been(and getting lower every year), 2020cels will have 10000posts by their two-and-a-half-months of their forum-use.

I hate 2019cels
Dionysus

And they post mog us. Look at sniffles

there have always been A LOT of incels, but nothing to unite them
now that they are aware of the term incel its easier for them to find platforms to discuss shit

I hate those "incel group identity" types of posts like this, this is a forum for genetical failures for fuck sake, last thing we need here is dividing other incels into groups

free sniffles he dindu nuffin

JFL @ 2018cels thinking theyre OG

JFL if your reg date isn’t nov 2017.