Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

2019: Every straight male who likes women under 40 is a pedo, 2020: straight males are all criminals and sex offenders

I dont know and I dont want to know

I'm 16. Am I a pedo for liking 14 year olds? :feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman:

I'm 16. Am I a pedo for liking 14 year olds? :feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman:

only if they're boys, in which case reddit thinks fucking 9 year old boys is okay because that's progressive and for LBGT values

Tbh the ideal situation was for a guy with a good job in his mid 20s marrying a ~15 year old with the parent's approval. That does sound good, doesn't it?

only if they're boys, in which case reddit thinks fucking 9 year old boys is okay because that's progressive and for LBGT values
OF COURSE IT'S OKAY U FILTHY HOMOPHOBIC INKEL THIS IS 21 CENTURY THEY CAN GIVE CONSENT :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

This, but “future” is 2021. And replace “incels” with “all men”

If you find women over the age of 19 attractive, you're a teleiophile.

chad cannot be a pedo unless there is a 100 year difference.

Yes, according to IT's eyes you have to be 14 as well and have the same birthday at the exact time, not a minute later or else your a pedophile

Yes, according to IT's eyes you have to be 14 as well and have the same birthday at the exact time, not a minute later or else you are a pedophile.
1 second late and you will be sued for rape
1 second early and you are too young

wtf do u do