Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL 2018cels Were Statistically 43% Gay

O

Overrrr

Junko Furuta 2.0
-
My vote skewed the results. It should be 25:19.

PS. This poll is also public too, so there should actually be MORE gays (who are simply not represented).

Archive because people voted:

Last edited:
The homosexuality go way back on this forum

My vote skewed the results. It should be 25:19.

I believe 40% in here are secretly bisexual or bisexual femboys

"You youngstas dont know nothin bout the 2018days all these new 2024cels gay asf n shiet on my momma"

look at the poll about if you'd rather be a woman in afghanistan or a man in ukraine, it's like 50-50, people unironically are willing to lose their balls and manhood and turn into a woman, this forum is fucked

I believe 40% in here are secretly bisexual or bisexual femboys
2024 is unironically the most hetero this forum has been. You can't even make these types of polls anymore without getting banned into oblivion.
"You youngstas dont know nothin bout the 2018days all these new 2024cels gay asf n shiet on my momma"
:feelskek: OGcels, man. They don't realize join date works the other way around. The older users are more likely to be closeted homosexuals.
look at the poll about if you'd rather be a woman in afghanistan or a man in ukraine, it's like 50-50, people unironically are willing to lose their balls and manhood and turn into a woman, this forum is fucked
Yeah, it's subtle autogynephilia.

Add @HONKLER THE HOMIE to the list too

Joined Oct 14, 2020
lonelysince2006

Honestly it's a stupid question; also, the question is interpreted as "if you were born as a Ukrainian man or Afghan woman", so "you" wouldn't exist in the current form and would be plastered into the hypothetical form.

Many of us have watched combat footage videos of the Ukraine war and how nasty it is.

This forum has always had questionable ideas but faggots at least still screw their looks matches sometimes. Same thing can't be said for women. The degeneracy would be way too much to handle though.