Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL 2018 study: the average american foid weight 77kg/170lbs. yet they want a chad FUCKING LOL

nxdismycope

nxdismycope

Its not over - its just never began
★★

height 5'4 weight 170lbs it means FAT AS FUCK. 30%+ bodyfat.

and still they want a chad.

what fucking foid will look at a guy that is 30%+ bodyfat????????????????
10 years from now chads will date whales. those whores doesnt even put effort anymore, they know all they need to do is suck dick good. thats it.

But thats usa, a lot of vomitfuel gigalandwhales.
I like to weight mog them ngl.

I knew that I was seeing more fat foids lately.

That’s just insane. Though it prob takes oldies into account

74% are overweight in USA :feelskek:

God this country is fucked

American women are ugly as fuck.

over 25lbs more than me wtf... god i hate fat people and americans so much

you should see the monsters that roam the local walmarts, i once saw this foid who had digusting veins in her calves and a big ass crimson chin

American women are ugly as fuck.

It's gonna keep going up. This "body positivity" movement is telling girls (it's mostly aimed at girls) to actively avoid living a healthy lifestyle. It's basically a fat supremacist movement.

You should see the Canadian women, specifically the ones in Toronto. Such disgusting, fat fucking degenerates and their egos are about the size of a skyscraper.

That's the whole reason

#bodypositivity
#fatisbeautiful

Is pushed.

They don't want foids to be EVER held accountable for their actions, so rather than rebuke them for being overweight they just attack any man that doesn't kiss their fat.

If people actually started being bloody honest about the effects of being overweight and how it isn't attractive at all, things might change.

Edit: Gandalf above basically summed it up

It's gonna keep going up. This "body positivity" movement is telling girls (it's mostly aimed at girls) to actively avoid living a healthy lifestyle. It's basically a fat supremacist movement.

Weight mogs me.
More evidence that women don't need to put in any effort to obtain a relationship and a happy life.

I wouldn't mind it if women had equal standards for men.
The fact that there are this many landwhales is that women have it easy

77kg as a women? Holy shit that's really fat. Even normies have to date fat women then, every sub-8 American probably could get a more attractive women if he emigrated to any country outside of North America where people don't eat like a hippo

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back