Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over 2018 .is was way better

kano999

kano999

eet ees what eet ees
★★★
People actually discussed looks and facial ratios and angles, now it's full of nonsensical retarded shit

Pretty much. Engaging threads, for instance.

Joined Jul 10, 2022

Better times are ahead for this community, perhaps.

You can just leave ig then

It's because the Blackpill has been talked about to death already. Besides minor controversies like chad vs prettyboy, oofy doofy theory, etc. there's really nothing left to discuss.

Dude you should’ve seen this place back in its prime. Back when Men’s rights were all over the news, red pill documentaries were released, the word “incel” was foreign, MGTOW was all over Facebook and Reddit, and the word “incel” was foreign. No one else knew the blackpill so you felt like you discovered something so special that others have yet to discover.

On top of that there was weekly movie nights here, same users posting high quality “blackpilled” posts that exposed females, guys approaching girls and recording it, people caring enough about you that they’d DM you if you didn’t post, etc….

It was special and you wouldn’t even know it. I’m sure this feels like “prime” to you but if you saw how things were back then you’d wish you wanted to join sooner.

Anywho, sorry for the long response. Adderall and alcohol combo doesn’t mix Lol

I'll take photos of something then...!

It's because the Blackpill has been talked about to death already. Besides minor controversies like chad vs prettyboy, oofy doofy theory, etc. there's really nothing left to discuss.

learn as much as you can, don’t pay attention to bait posts, and be glad that although you’re late to the game, you are still ahead of 80% of brain washed guys in society.

Sad, but true. I guess everything good has an end after all... :feelscry:

"I liked their first album better," said every hipster ever.

This fourm would be way more boring if all we did was talk about gonial angles and maxillas or whatever the fuck

This fourm would be way more boring if all we did was talk about gonial angles and maxillas or whatever the fuck
I had that exact same avi when I joined the forum

Untitled

bbc threads jfl

but the basics of facial attraction have already been discussed to death, any other threads would just be water is wet

Last edited:
Fr