Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

2012 Pakistani drama's opening dialogue

RREEEEEEEEE

RREEEEEEEEE

unattractive.
★★★★★
"Women: thy name is frailty, stupidity, stubbornness, selfishness, hypocrisy."

High IQ.

I hate woman.
Unnamed

"Women: thy name is frailty, stupidity, stubbornness, selfishness, hypocrisy."

High IQ.

Pakistan should be getting pashtuns to breed there women ngl they would ascend to giga chads

Pakistan should be getting pashtuns to breed there women ngl they would ascend to giga chads
There are enough incel tier men among pashtuns. Still better than curry though.

That describes foids perfectly

There are enough incel tier men among pashtuns. Still better than curry though.

Giga cope there rear as it is i never see a afghani incel on these fucking forums i see paki cels and curry cels and some chink cels and a few black cels i've never once seen 1 afghan cel and i've seen 1 fucking Egyptian fake cel but that's it most of the cels i've seen are curries or pakis but mainly curries but pakis cope more ngl.

thats racists, paki rat
jk

Giga cope there rear as it is i never see a afghani incel on these fucking forums i see paki cels and curry cels and some chink cels and a few black cels i've never once seen 1 afghan cel and i've seen 1 fucking Egyptian fake cel but that's it most of the cels i've seen are curries or pakis but mainly curries but pakis cope more ngl.
They keep their women in check. They are not liberal. Many of them don't have internet. Many of them are busy killing each other.

They litetally have all their women wear head to tow blue hijab. Do you really expect to find such based people on incel forums. Also most people on these forums seem to be white. There were a lot of black cels on old reddit forums.

They keep their women in check. They are not liberal. Many of them don't have internet. Many of them are busy killing each other.

They litetally have all their women wear head to tow blue hijab. Do you really expect to find such based people on incel forums. Also most people on these forums seem to be white. There were a lot of black cels on old reddit forums.

1 Pakistan keeps there women in check yet i see paki cels on this forum.

2 The same argument can be applied to curry land both 3rd world shit holes.

3 I don't think the crime rates are that bad ngl.

Also most the people here i see are ethnics i have met 2 white people

Afghans are chads. I wish I was Aghani.

Deathnics in the west =/= Deathnics back home

From watching their serials i assume paki women are actually quite liberal(by muslims standards). I can see them rejecting an ugly guy they don't like.

That's not true. A LOT of curries have internet. On both sides. But when I think about KPK or Afganistan, 4g networks are not the first thing that come to mind(ak47, toyotas, tribals, burkas do). I have seen a lot of mayos here. In fact you can tell an mayo from an ethnic by their proper use of incel terminology and chronicles of life experiences.
Afghans are chads. I wish I was Aghani.
You'd still be a deathnic in the west.

Last edited:
Pakistan is already home to most Pashtuns, what are you talking about? 30 million Pashtuns live in Pakistan whereas 9 million Pashtuns live in Afghanistan. Also, I have Pashtun relatives but their kids aren't Stacy-tier or Chad-tier, though they're not ugly either. Punjabis can have atypical kids whom look even better than Pashtuns do. It's more rare but they do exist and I know some personally.
From watching their serials i assume paki women are actually quite liberal(by muslims standards). I can see them rejecting an ugly guy they don't like.

That's not true. A LOT of curries have internet. On both sides. But when I think about KPK or Afganistan, 4g networks are not the first thing that come to mind(ak47, toyotas, tribals, burkas do). I have seen a lot of mayos here. In fact you can tell an mayo from an ethnic by their proper use of incel terminology and chronicles of life experiences.

You'd still be a deathnic in the west.
KPK is still Pakistan, idiot. Unless you meant Punjabi/Sindhi women, then I agree because they are indeed liberal.

Pakistan is already home to most Pashtuns, what are you talking about? 30 million Pashtuns live in Pakistan whereas 9 million Pashtuns live in Afghanistan. Also, I have Pashtun relatives but their kids aren't Stacy-tier or Chad-tier, though they're not ugly either. Punjabis can have atypical kids whom look even better than Pashtuns do. It's more rare but they do exist and I know some personally.

KPK is still Pakistan, idiot. Unless you meant Punjabi/Sindhi women, then I agree because they are indeed liberal.

1 there still the minority and there not even pakistani there afghani there dna shows this.

2 kpk are also afghani there migrants the main population is punjabi and yes the populations but let's not kid ourselves on average pashtuns mog the average punjabi to hell and back ive seen the ones on looksmax

Shouldn't it be the Males who should breed.

I actually support race mixing because it tends to create pretty boys and chads, as long as the selection is right.

Pack it up, boyos! It turned out to be feminist drivel. JFL, and I am only three episodes in. Whatever, I will finish this show and skip whenever feminist dialogue comes on. JFL at Pakistanis.

Pack it up, boyos! It turned out to be feminist drivel. JFL, and I am only three episodes in. Whatever, I will finish this show and skip whenever feminist dialogue comes on. JFL at Pakistanis.
its unfortunate the fucking Jewish western propaganda is infecting our curry lands. India is already a lost cause and Pakistan is being grinded away at although thankfully at slower rate