Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story 2011: reform in Brazil's education system

fedorazoy

fedorazoy

Greycel
I believe that this case is not so well known outside Brazil. It was April 7, 2011. A wronged man entered the school where he had studied as a child. He had two revolvers. Killed 12 teenagers and then killed himself, in total 13 people died. Most of the dead students were female. He left a letter with phrases like "only god can judge me", "the impure cannot touch me", and left some videos explaining his reasons. He said he was on a mission for his "peers" who also suffered or suffer from bullying at school. "People think I'm an idiot. They judge me in advance, without caring about my feelings. They'll get to know me in the most radical way. Let what happened serve as a lesson, so that the authorities don't ignore moments when people are attacked and ridiculed, if hadn't ignored it before, I would be alive, everyone I killed would be alive". That's what he said in the video. He was really bullied in childhood, especially by women.

Is an unforgettable brazilian hero.
P1030152%252520-%252520grande.jpg

11097444.jpeg

He was still going to kill more bitches. The military police entered the school, he was not intimidated and ended up being shot, fell down the stairs and killed himself. Look at the bitches he killed. There's one who is paraplegic.
images

Based. Normies thought I was going to become a school shooter so they left me alone. I didn't even do anything other than be quiet in class. It shows that attacks like these make normies think twice about fucking with people.