Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel 2000th post

Nate Higgers

Nate Higgers

Legend
★★★★★
A new milestone has been achieved :feelsLightsaber: not to mention this color fits my avi better :dab:

Based Mushokucel, so glad such a based anime has gotten popular nothing funnier than watching ironic weeb cucks seethe

Based Mushokucel, so glad such a based anime has gotten popular nothing funnier than watching ironic weeb cucks seethe
Thanks although I would like it to stay a niche anime normies ruin everything they consoom

Let's celebrate with some goyslop:feelsPop:
Wanna have some sandslop instead? perhaps some couscous :feelsaww:

Based, did you read the light novels?

Rudeus is a giga mogger, even at childhood he mogs me to suicide
Tbf if anyone got to relive childhood with adult maturity they would mog as well

Rudeus is a giga mogger, even at childhood he mogs me to suicide
Same :feelsohgod:
if only we were guaranteed cool sorcerer lives after death but unfortunately things don't work that way :feelsrope:

Tbf if anyone got to relive childhood with adult maturity they would mog as well
True I wish I could have a second chance and start all over again with better genes and cool magic powers :feels::feels:

I'm not a postmaxxer
It takes a lot of dedication to reach 2k without postmaxxing. Very good job brocel. I've never postmaxxed either but eventually I am climbing slowly to 1,000 posts :feelshmm:

It takes a lot of dedication to reach 2k without postmaxxing. Very good job brocel. I've never postmaxxed either but eventually I am climbing slowly to 1,000 posts :feelshmm:
make a thread about it when you do so, I do this with every milestone :feelsokman:

:feelsrope:

I'd clap Roxy's cheeks faster than anyone could say "NEET"
Personally I'd rather have a harem of cat girl sex slaves :ahegao::ahegao:
especially linia and pursena :feelsohh::feelsohh:

Last edited:
make a thread about it when you do so, I do this with every milestone :feelsokman:
I don't really feel like bragging. It is not something to brag about especially if you reached that count by legit posting. It just means that you are a rotter. :feelsrope:

I don't really feel like bragging. It is not something to brag about especially if you reached that count by legit posting. It just means that you are a rotter. :feelsrope:
every milestone is worth a celebration brocel, You're ovethinking :smonk:

every milestone is worth a celebration brocel, You're ovethinking :smonk:
When I first reached 500 posts I was really excited but 20 minutes later It was whatever. Post count does not really matter but unlocking new colors is cool.

When I first reached 500 posts I was really excited but 20 minutes later It was whatever. Post count does not really matter but unlocking new colors is cool.
Yup although my current color (Lime) is the best it doesn't get better than this unfortunately unless I get paragon glow which is not happening any time soon

Gz. Intellau mogs us all :feelscry:

Fuck yes, that's why I'm so obsessed with the elf(Breton) bitches in skyrim
:ahegao::ahegao::ahegao::feelsohh::feelsohh:
I was talking about Roxy just remembered she is actually a migurd, not an elf :feelskek:

jewshitkike tensoy

sorry I'm not a cuck so I don't see myself in white blonde chad judeus gayshat

you are probably a vantablack shitskin nigger yet you watch chink goyslop, point at the screen with your obese sausage fingers, look at the chad on screen, and say DAT'S LITERALLY ME!!!!!!11 :feelstastyman:

you are probably a vantablack shitskin nigger yet you watch chink goyslop, point at the screen with your obese sausage fingers, look at the chad on screen, and say DAT'S LITERALLY ME!!!!!!11 :feelstastyman:
nigga fuck off who even brought you into this?

Nah but I should. Are they translated to english?
They are. I could give you the torrent link if you want. It's the same I used