Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR 2000 POSTS NOW IHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

KilluminoidBR

KilluminoidBR

BRACEL
-
post-number-2000.jpg

Quite a lot for someone who isn't even a fucking incel.

Quite a lot for someone who isn't even a fucking incel.
Oh yes im a fucking slayer and you are a racist incel

Which one of us is worst?? Lets rope together :D

Oh yes im a fucking slayer and you are a racist incel

Which one of us is worst?? Lets rope together :D

I don't know, which one of us has had un-paid sex?

And you've made sure EVERYONE knew by stating it OVER and OVER again in MULTIPLE threads. JFL @ being this of a bragging attention-whore.

And you've made sure EVERYONE knew by stating it OVER and OVER again in MULTIPLE threads. JFL @ being this of a bragging attention-whore.
His sig even said it too lol

lol, you always speak the truth bro

Also these kinds of threads are trash in general

Someone should be proud of the quality of their posts not the quantity

I do this to show that having sex ONE TIME IN YOUR FUCKING LIFE IS USELESS

And if could change things in my past i would prefer to never know the girl because she was a whore who cucked me with my friend, i almost ropped that time. I would prefer to still KHV.

Now all i have are memories. Her body, her tongue and her mouth kissing MY FRIEND NOT ME.

When she fucked my friend for the first time i KNEW they were fucking because another friend mine gave my their photo together.

I still think about this 24/7, i masturbate to her every night b4 sleep.

You think your situation is much worse than mine, you know nothing bully idiot...

Last edited:
Also these kinds of threads are trash in general

Someone should be proud of the quality of their posts not the quantity
?????????? Thats why its being posted on OFFTOPIC. Lol.

You think your situation is much worse than mine, you know nothing bully idiot...

Y u no rape?

Would be pretty easy to get away with if you planned it properly, and she'd never expect the loser she hasnt seen in years to be the guy in the mask raping her, unless you do some stupid bullshit like talk in your real voice or say something to indicate its you.

Y u no rape?

Would be pretty easy to get away with if you planned it properly, and she'd never expect the loser she hasnt seen in years to be the guy in the mask raping her, unless you do some stupid bullshit like talk in your real voice or say something to indicate its you.
Tbh my desire is to kidnap her and turn her in my sex slave because of all the shit she did to me.

But i cant, thats impossible because i live with my grandparents.

Also, she is living in another state now.

And if i did what you suggest, she would recognize me by my dick.

Tbh my desire is to kidnap her and turn her in my sex slave because of all the shit she did to me.

But i cant, thats impossible because i live with my grandparents.

Also, she is living in another state now.

I wish I lived in your country, would ask to meet up and help make this happen, take a week off from work or something, always wanted to team up with a guy and help him live out his "rape quest". Of course as payment I get sloppy seconds. Would be so much fun, I would be able to feel the revenge coursing through me.

I wish I lived in your country, would ask to meet up and help make this happen, take a week off from work or something, always wanted to team up with a guy and help him live out his "rape quest". Of course as payment I get sloppy seconds. Would be so much fun, I would be able to feel the revenge coursing through me.
Lol man, Brasil is not a no man's land like the ppl from the first world think xD

I mean... not TOTALLY, at least shauhsauhsauhshuasuhashu

same. also i want to fuck luna lovegood hard

Jeez. Let's see if I can make it to 2k posts. I kinda have nothing new to say and I don't want to shitpost too much.
Lol @ turning your oneitis into a sex slave. Would be awesome.

Congrats OGincel