Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel 2000 online, 170 incels. WHAT THE FUCK

• Thread starter Deleted member 23537
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 23537

Banned
-
This feels like a zoo

It has always been a zoo.
But instead of it being a zoo I think of it as being in their heads 24/7 rent free.

I just started. Didn't realize how bad it was.

sometimes it is even worse

These bluepilled cuck lurkers still cannot accept that the blackpill is true.

Don't be fooled, blackpilled normies and blackpilled incels who rather not be associated with incel communities make up a majority of the guests on this site. The remaining guests are symmetrical faced, good life having sex havers looking for unfortunate people to laugh at, FBl cucks, soyboys looking for outrage, and the occasional foid looking to secretly orbit a chadcel.

It is bots or something, 2000 is just to of an even number.

Normies with nothing better to do at the weekend wanting to feel better about themselves.

boys we gonna statusmaxx if the bluepillers keep increasing

What is the gif below your post?
Guilherme

It has always been a zoo.
But instead of it being a zoo I think of it as being in their heads 24/7 rent free.
Jfl normies and fbicel's have nothing better to do than read posts from Incels who have nothing better to do :feelskek:

They came here to watch the wild virgins in their own habitat bro Once they get their pleasure of pitying they will leave this forum immediately and thank to god because there is bunch of people who's having worse than their lives

This feels like a zoo

Lol they can cope all they want with their 'oh just laughing at this losers that's why I'm here' mentality. We live inside their heads. Don't even think for a minute we consider ourselves lesser than you scum. Just because we are ostracized by the society does not mean we will fall on our knees and accept our place in this scum world. JFL at thinking you are better than us. That is why you are lurking here, isn't it? I have a million times more respect for incels who face the true dark nature of this world head-on than for any of you delusional scumming fuckers who just because they don't have it bad have the audacity to fucking spread their bluepills around to those that do. It's like going around in africa with a fat belly telling the african starving children that it's not that hard to get food they just have to try harder. Fuck you.

They have come to see Quasimodo buddy boyos

If you aren't FBIcel or the feminist journalist, you are just an incel-in-denial.

It is better to be blackpilled incel then cucked bluepilled beta orbiter that lives in a world of ilusions.

To all bluepillers reading this post : I wish you cancer :feelsokman:

Would you rather there be 0 viewers? This is what pua forums are like. That's why they're dead

Why do they find us so interesting

Soycucks are viewing us.

There's always that amount of people i find it weird because brazilliansigma is the only one who post content of this forum on inceltears

this thread gets made all the time

I still don't know why guests are allowed to browse threads.

Good, we are right and they are wrong. Every viewer is someone slowly getting blackpilled.

A lot of them are high-inhibcels. There's a popular school of thought that says that you shouldn't call yourself an incel even if you obviously are because then you will accept it and allow it to become part of your identity and then it will be a self-fulfilling prophecy.

But really you shouldn't let that stop you from joining, you can still try to get laid and keep posting here until you succeed. A lot of people will consider you to not be a true incel if you don't keep trying. Also if you are a virgin past a certain age, literally everybody in your life already considers you an incel even if they won't say it to your face.