Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

200 iq and brutal 5'4 quote

• Thread starter Deleted member 22572
  • Start date
Deleted member 22572

Deleted member 22572

Banned
-
It's ways they're telling you, you need to die. Bullying is a subconscious language telling the victim to kill himself because humans are smart and know that if they get a knife and stab him in the chest they're gonna go to prison for 40 years and be locked up and unable to reproduce and once they're l get out they're too old to do so. So let's instead test the waters and bully him and hope he does it himself.

I love the podcasts, I listened to both the Christmas and New Years day ones LIVE.

When the victim dies, everyone pretends to feel sorry and go back to bullying one week later

any bully killed in a school shooting deserves it

FiveFour facemogs the shit out of me.

bullying is instinctive. people want to remove subhumans from their tribe and increase their status.

any bully killed in a school shooting deserves it
After school shooting happens all the students and teachers act like they're the victims when they're the ones who lead the person to do it

Really is 200iq?

After school shooting happens all the students and teachers act like they're the victims when they're the ones who lead the person to do it

as if they're "innocent", fucking joke

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back