Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting 20 years ago

SlayerSlayer

SlayerSlayer

The Satoru Iwata of incels.is
★★★★★
20 years ago, a normie could give a slut beads, and see boobs. Just ponder that.

Not sure it was that easy, not even in Mardi Gras. You'd have to be at least Chad Lite first.

Not sure it was that easy, not even in Mardi Gras. You'd have to be at least Chad Lite first.
I dunno. The cameraman on Girls Gone Wild vids is an ugly old man in a Hawaiian shirt. He just magically found the greatest parlor trick of all time for a certain kind of girl, in a certain kind of place, in a certain kind of time. In history.

It's like he willed his way into an imaginary economy of the most pleasant bartering yet imagined. Imagine what transactions would seem like if he ran the Federal Reserve. His insight on what things are worth are fascinating.

Last edited:
I dunno. The cameraman on Girls Gone Wild vids is an ugly old man in a Hawaiian shirt.
Remember this principle for the rest of your life: Whenever there's a camera pointed at someone, she will have a strong tendency to LARP, especially femoids. Their behavior on and off camera can be dramatically different.

Women were less self-aware back in the day. Now they have seem to grown aware of their disposition.

Now I can click on computer and coom.

Today Chad can say to any girl "Bobs naow" and she will remove her top. Ponder that.

our world is getting cucked

This is better ngl
Although giving a slut beads for a peep, and then whackin it off later is less work than just googling boobs on the internet, it seemed like the right amount of work. It's still insanely easy, but you went outside, took a risk, and had an experience. I think the bead transaction is better.