Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel 20 year old curry gets caught trying to meet 15 year old?

HARDONTHOTS

HARDONTHOTS

ALLAH SNATCHED MY FOREHEAD FML
★★

WTF is this? I think its unfair this curry got exposed as a pedo for going for a 15 year old as a 20 year old?

15 is considered a little girl? The world is fucked.

canadians judging by their accent. Wonderful country, but it's too politically correct. It's not against the law to hang out with a minor, dumbass.

canadians judging by their accent. Wonderful country, but it's too politically correct. It's not against the law to hang out with a minor, dumbass.
This guy lives off welfare just to make videos exposing fucking weirdos lmfao. not even a canadian thing.

15 is considered a little girl? The world is fucked.
program platitude
integer foidage
read*, foidage

if (foidage.lt.30) then
print*, 'It's just a little girl, how could you?!'
else
print*,'It's an independent woman!'
end if

end program platitude
...Fortran anyone? ;D

Last edited:
this guy is not curry he is burrito also fuck those vigilante piece of shit bullys i hate scum like that

WTF is this? I think its unfair this curry got exposed as a pedo for going for a 15 year old as a 20 year old?

Except what he did wasn't illegal in Canada.

The age of consent in Canada is 16 years old.

The laws stipulate that individuals who are 20 and under can have legal relations (sexual or not) with people 5 years younger than they are. This was enacted to prevent parents from filing wrongful statutory rape charges against teens with their boyfriends/girlfriends.

So the guy in the video is within all legal grounds in Canada. The person video taping the whole thing should educate themselves on Canadian laws. Canada is not the US.

Kek even on normietube the video is downvoted to oblivion.

this guy is not curry he is burrito also fuck those vigilante piece of shit bullys i hate scum like that
Whiteknight pussyless low t virtue signaling fags. They will mess with the wrong guy one day who will fuck them up.

Poor doctor. Much more valuable than a little tinder thot.

We can mass downvote and troll these shitty vids

that's still gross, i will never understand you guys saying the aoc should be fucking 10 or some shit. Some femoids even get their first periods at 18 or 16