Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

20% of men aren't the father of the children they're testing

• Thread starter Deleted member 7438
  • Start date
Deleted member 7438

Deleted member 7438

Fascist, Enemy of my Species, Complete Shitbag
-
Fuck, I think dna test must be forced by fucking law, and if someone of couple is cheating - he or she wents to fucking jail.
Also it's fucking awful that DNA test banned in Cuckrance
Upd: Also statistic is so high because husbands are suspicious about they fatherhood, and if they have a suspects its something wrong, so no surprise when it's founding out. So if everyone would make a DNA test it could be like 5% who doesn't know that kids aren't they kids.

That's truly saddening.

20% of those who test, not 20% of the entire population of men in the country. Those who take the test are likely doubting or thinking there is the potential the child is not theirs (which would not be baseless, but rather maybe something gave them the indication that they might not be the father).

Nonetheless it should be illegal to dupe a man into caring and providing for a child that isn't his without his consent...

20% of those who test, not 20% of the entire population of men in the country. Those who take the test are likely doubting or thinking there is the potential the child is not theirs (which would not be baseless, but rather maybe something gave them the indication that they might not be the father).

Who are you and what have you done with Ritalincel?

Nonetheless it should be illegal to dupe a man into caring and providing for a child that isn't his without his consent...

Godrules2 weeks ago

mystery solved :feelswhere:

Last edited:
Who are you
Ritalincel

Ritalincel

-

JoinedNov 26, 2017Messages22,307

Fuck, I think dna test must be forced by fucking law, and if someone of couple is cheating - he or she wents to fucking jail.
So true. Cheating should considered as a disorder tbh.

Kinda low IQ thread. Men who are suspicious of the mother are the ones who will be taking the test so of course the percentage will seem high.

High IQ Ritalincel post. Please use this as evidence for the next time you choose to ban him @knajjd

Kinda low IQ thread. Men who are suspicious of the mother are the ones who will be taking the test so of course the percentage will seem high.

High IQ Ritalincel post. Please use this as evidence for the next time you choose to ban him @knajjd
shame it's a copy pasted youtube comment... he a good boy though, he dindu nuffin

Well, that'w what I'm had tried to say by saying this
Upd: Also statistic is so high because husbands are suspicious about they fatherhood, and if they have a suspects its something wrong, so no surprise when it's founding out. So if everyone would make a DNA test it could be like 5% who doesn't know that kids aren't they kids.

That’s a good bot, legit post
cope

Okay, let me get to this straight. A major part of conversations between a normal husband and wife generally occupy how their children share their physical and behavioral attributes, like "Honey, she got your eyes!", "He is cranky just like you!", "You are growing up to be a moron like your dad!!" etc. etc. If you are a sane, normal man, you should be able to realize that child is not yours, at least after a couple of years, you should be able to see your child does not share anything from you.

These cucks legit have some serious problem in their heads. I am now pretty much convinced that cuckery and low IQ has a very strong correlation.

Also it's fucking awful that DNA test banned in Cuckrance
Yes. cheating women should be hanged publicly

I wonder who is always behind the scenes? :feelshehe:

cuckfrance already banned this tests :feelshehe: they want someone to father the little bastards

lol, hahaha, like there can be a chance woman is not the real mother, right?

That's the one of the reasons why you would never marry nor have relationship in 2019. there is no way to avoid being a cuck

the governament don't give two shits about the child, the only want someone paying money for the mun

You also have to consider all the paternity fraud that isn't discovered as well. :feelswhat:

cuckfrance already banned this tests :feelshehe: they want someone to father the little bastards

I remember a few years back when France banned it the figure was only 10%. People should keep in mind that not all DNA tests are for paternity, btw. Oftentimes there's a medical reason for it.

Not a shock since we all know the bull behind the relationship.

I remember a few years back when France banned it the figure was only 10%. People should keep in mind that not all DNA tests are for paternity, btw. Oftentimes there's a medical reason for it.
yeah, now the cucking hate is probaly higher

What awaits you if you "Ascend" Getting cucked & forced to raise children that aren't yours. France & Germany banned paternity tests by the way.

I hate life
Don't worry about this. This will affect only the bluepilled normies living in these cucked countries who are too blind to even consider the potential utility of a preemptive paternity test. As the blackpill spreads and more and more men become cautious, the ones who remain in these hellholes will continue to serve as a source of statistics for future blackpills.

Don't worry about this. This will affect only the bluepilled normies living in these cucked countries who are too blind to even consider the potential utility of a preemptive paternity test. As the blackpill spreads and more and more men become cautious, the ones who remain in these hellholes will continue to serve as a source of statistics for future blackpills.
Also it will be more like 90 percent in the future never underestimate the true nature of FOIDS

Also it will be more like 90 percent in the future never underestimate the true nature of FOIDS
Yes, the dual-mating strategy has always existed and if foids enslave men fully, it will easily reach 100%. You might think I should decrement 5% from this to account for the gigachads raising their own kids, but obviously, they'll be so busy fucking stacies and enjoying life that they won't have time for fathering children and instead, some of the manslaves will have to work overtime to compensate.

It might already be extremely high for all we know - they say it's between 10% and 33%, but we'll never know the true percentage because it depends on how many of these cases are actually detected and reported. I haven't looked into what methods scientists have used to calculate the maximum percentage and how reliable they are, admittedly.

Yes, the dual-mating strategy has always existed and if foids enslave men fully, it will easily reach 100%. You might think I should decrement 5% from this to account for the gigachads raising their own kids, but obviously, they'll be so busy fucking stacies and enjoying life that they won't have time for fathering children and instead, some of the manslaves will have to work overtime to compensate.

It might already be extremely high for all we know - they say it's between 10% and 33%, but we'll never know the true percentage because it depends on how many of these cases are actually detected and reported. I haven't looked into what methods scientists have used to calculate the maximum percentage and how reliable they are, admittedly.
These studies are absolutely worthless tbh.

These studies are absolutely worthless tbh.
Due to the futility of finding the true percentage or for another reason?

I hope a based country suddenly decides to collect taxes from sexhavers and uses them to fund a national mandatory paternity test for every "father" so we can finally have some proper statistics on this. Of course, the country will get destabilized and implode immediately afterwards, which is a nice bonus.