Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory 20 bucks for noodlewhore hooker

who's this ugly crack whore

I'm about to build a harem in the Philippines :feelshmm:

this is why I don't wanna go to third world countries. I can't deal with that shit man :feelsbadman:

In medieval times, you can buy a prime white slut from her dad with a cow.

Based taxi driver

By not giving a fuck about their opinion
first off, I can imagine the wife might reluctantly agree that it's unfortunately the only way to make ends meet. Secondly, I hope you never get a wife and daughters, because they deserve better.

first off, I can imagine the wife might reluctantly agree that it's unfortunately the only way to make ends meet. Secondly, I hope you never get a wife and daughters, because they deserve better.
Why should I give a fuck about my wife who's unconsciously chad only, even if we are married. And daughters who expects me to provide for her and eventually fucks tyrones and chads who mog me to oblivion?. Well first off I am not getting a woman to love me anyway.

20 dollars noodlefoid lets do it

Why do you even want a gf then?
I don't want a gf anymore. I just masturbate and sleep, better than the heartbreaks and other things that comes with a relationship. They are all the same, they only fuck winners and I am nowhere near that.

I don't want a gf anymore. I just masturbate and sleep, better than the heartbreaks and other things that comes with a relationship. They are all the same, they only fuck winners and I am nowhere near that.
MEMBERSHIP
  • Incel (Allowed):
    • A man (18+) who desires a romantic relationship but is unable to enter one.
:feelshmm: