Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over 20/80 rule strikes again

P

Personalityinkwell

mentally crippled by lonely teen years
-

And this poll was from 2015, it's likely even lower for men now.

Yes, I remember seeing these statistics back when I wasn't blackpilled

If it's bad for Finns, imagine for us from the third world.

80/20 rule is outdated. It has to be 95/5 at this point, and it will eventually be 99.9/0.1 in 20 years, if that.

its 10x worse now
its 10x worse now

Im the only virgin among my peers, it seems:feelsrope:

The women not having sex, are just waiting for Chad.

Honestly I think its a good and bad sign.

A good sign in that it is a signal of societal degeneration and collapse. And as we all know with any major catastrophe or calamity comes a rebirth. A renaissance if you will.

A bad sign in that the generations of men here on and throughout will be the ones to lash out. Humans are still animals and will lash out sooner or later if their basic needs are not met. I predict major collapse of western civilization in a couple of decades. Right now is just the very beginning of a plane crash. The moment the nose of the aircraft dips down and starts gaining speed.

@Dregster666 thoughts?

I don't apply european stats to USA and 2nd world slums because their dating market is on a completely different level.
USA is even worse because of the landwhale epidemic

Atleast 2 sexual partners a year? What happened to monogamy. What happened to loyalty. What happened to waiting until you are married and then raising a family. The degeneracy of west never to dissapoint.

USA is even worse because of the landwhale epidemic
Massive Cope

There's more landwhales, but the expectations of being 6'4" and blonde isnt as harsh as it is in europe you fucking peanut IQ mong

The poorer regions you go to where there are more subhumans, the less absurd those standards become.

It's only prevalent in Europe because being 6'4" and white is the norm.

Massive Cope

There's more landwhales, but the expectations of being 6'4" and blonde isnt as harsh as it is in europe you fucking peanut IQ mong

The poorer regions you go to where there are more subhumans, the less absurd those standards become.

It's only prevalent in Europe because being 6'4" and white is the norm.
i never mentioned being 6'4" and white you fucking tard

i never mentioned being 6'4" and white you fucking tard
Nice job proving to me your basement dweller's worth of a life experience.

I am mentioning it to prove to you that finnish/european stats are worthless to countries where even a 5'7" male can slay.

Jesus christ, i cant believe there's idiots on here who think you're high IQ when you haven't done or seen shit in your life.

Your name color suits you, clown :feelsclown:

Nice job proving to me your basement dweller's worth of a life experience.

I am mentioning it to prove to you that finnish/european stats are worthless to countries where even a 5'7" male can slay.

Jesus christ, i cant believe there's idiots on here who think you're high IQ when you haven't done or seen shit in your life.

Your name color suits you, clown :feelsclown:
cope, manlets that are 5'7" can only get laid with a 7/10 face. I have been outside, I've been in clubs, and even being 5'11" is short.

the west has fallen and degrades more every year

That women are privileged and men are oppressed
You know what I thought In my bluepilled days?I thought the special one who likes and loves me is somewhere outthere. I knew from the age of 16 that I would never be attractive for lots of girls.