Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR 20,000 (taste the rainbow)

Insomniac

Insomniac

ϟϟ A U T I S M ϟϟ
-
Damn, 20k posts. I have perfected the art of rotting. JFL.

Not really sure what to say tbh but I’m very appreciative of how welcoming this community has been to me since I joined. It means a lot. Without this place I would be completely isolated but I’m thankful that I don’t have to be alone in my struggles. I consider some of you to be my friends, as strange as that sounds. I do feel like I’ve formed bonds with people here.

So, thanks. Hopefully I can stick around for a bit longer.

@Ritalincel at least you can be happy that you’re no longer the only rainbow fag on the forum. I now have to suffer with you. :feelsrope:
19D718F8 FA71 4948 A2F6 8E6D54094FBE

Free him btw..

where is the face reveal? Also congratz :feelsautistic::feelsautistic::feelsautistic::feelsautistic::feelsautistic::feelsautistic:

Yeehawwawawaw :y'all::y'all::y'all:

Glad you made it.

@Sniffles @Michael15651 @Blacktarpill get mogged cucks

Congrats, OP. Next up 25k

Mpv shot0467
Only 5000 to go.

Seriously though, I remember when you were less than 10k. Well done, man.

Nice work on the milestone bro.

That's some excellent postmaxxing tbh.

Damn, 20k posts. I have perfected the art of rotting. JFL.

Not really sure what to say tbh but I’m very appreciative of how welcoming this community has been to me since I joined. It means a lot. Without this place I would be completely isolated but I’m thankful that I don’t have to be alone in my struggles. I consider some of you to be my friends, as strange as that sounds. I do feel like I’ve formed bonds with people here.

So, thanks. Hopefully I can stick around for a bit longer.

@Ritalincel at least you can be happy that you’re no longer the only rainbow fag on the forum. I now have to suffer with you. :feelsrope:
View attachment 90301

Free him btw..
I need to get to ur level. Please tell me how

Actual footage of insom confronting ritalincel and @Kointo

The sky is the limit for you, boyo :feelsokman:

But... 20,000 posts on an incel forum in 5 months? Where did everything started to go wrong?
Mpv shot0004

Congrats boyo :feelzez:

Attachments

• CKQ7rwmUYAAmTpw.jpg
    CKQ7rwmUYAAmTpw.jpg
    27.7 KB · Views: 39
cope

just be autism br0

Actual footage of insom and Ritalin destroying the ban cage
Tenor

I remember when I had more posts than him jfl.
within his 1st week of joining he post mogged me into oblivion. some people just have a knack for these things i guess and i'm not one of them. :feelsbadman:

Historic moment tbh. Its going to be weird having more and more rainbowcels as time goes on.

within his 1st week of joining he post mogged me into oblivion. some people just have a knack for these things i guess and i'm not one of them. :feelsbadman:
He just types posts whenever he gets a chance really. Just do that.

He just types posts whenever he gets a chance really. Just do that.
he's not your run-of-the-mill postmaxxer tbh. he always has something to say with each thread posted and he shitposts very little... relative to his post count anyway. most postmaxxers just reply with a generic and useless response thread after thread (used to people would just spam "go er" or "cope", but clearly shitposters have found a way to work around the new rule), he actually gives some unique insight or replies with a witty joke. it impresses me he hasn't run dry and hasn't already given into shitposting exclusively.

he's not your run-of-the-mill postmaxxer tbh. he always has something to say with each thread posted and he shitposts very little... relative to his post count anyway. most postmaxxers just reply with a generic and useless response thread after thread (used to people would just spam "go er" or "cope", but clearly shitposters have found a way to work around the new rule), he actually gives some unique insight or replies with a witty joke. it impresses me he hasn't run dry and hasn't already given into shitposting exclusively.
Thanks, bro. I appreciate that. :feelsokman:

Keeping his spot as the 2nd top poster is the reason he hasn’t ended it. XD

Well the new way is to just quote stuff I suppose. I try to avoid that though.

JFL, I congratulated him before I saw this thread

What are you implying? :feelsseriously: