Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel 2 year old mogged me

doktordoom

doktordoom

Banned
-
so i my 2rd cousin (foreign ethic chad... think ricky martin but not gay) convinced me today to go to the park to meet up with 2 stacy friends of his..... so i shaved, cut my hair, showered, bought new clothes and went to the park.. wow the stacys were beautiful. they weren't dressed up like me, neither my cousin, but they still looked like sexy sluts in yoga pants. anyways as were walking closer I ALREADY SEE THE LOOK OF DISGUST ON THE FRIEND I WAS SUPPOSE TO HOOK UP WITH. my cousins FWB started laughing. so my cousin gives me the cue and leaves with his FWB. were alone and well we havent formely introduced so i tried to say hi with a handshake and a kiss on the cheek(how the french do it).. SHE FUCKING MADE THIS CONDESCENDING FACE. this made it awkward but i tried to break the ice again. i asked her about the weather, i tried to set up another date by saying i was gonna go watch the new Star wars movie alone and would like to go with someone but she said she didn like the movies. (BULL FUCKING SHIT I WENT THROUGH HER INSTAGRAM AND SHES BEEN TO THE MOVIES 8 TIME IN THE LAST 9 MONTHS!). Anyways in come this fit stacy slut with her chad genetically blessed 2 year old... i could see in her eyes how she knew this was her moment to ditch me. lo and behold like a retarded slut she gets up and basically screams "omg what a cute little boy!" and runs over to them like an antelope running for its life. so i stayed there for 30 mins sitting waiting for her to come back. she never did. this little baby by just being a future chad stole my date. i mean why God am i that ugly? disgusting? retarded. i came walking home and cried. im not even mad bro. just dead inside. im so sad... i know im a bit socially retarded but i dont mean any wrong. do i really come off as such a genetic failure women can automatically detect it through thousands of years of mate selection? my dream is to get married, start a family (i want at least 5 kids), and be OK. but that is just a distant dream. that little boy in 15 year will probably be having sex while i'll be a incel. that woman that was my date will probably be married with a beta or chadlite with a few kids. my cousin, high tier chad, alrady has 5 off spring with 3 different women he still fucks. and i cant even manage a date.

so i my 2rd cousin (foreign ethic chad... think ricky martin but not gay) convinced me today to go to the park to meet up with 2 stacy friends of his..... so i shaved, cut my hair, showered, bought new clothes and went to the park.. wow the stacys were beautiful. they weren't dressed up like me, neither my cousin, but they still looked like sexy sluts in yoga pants. anyways as were walking closer I ALREADY SEE THE LOOK OF DISGUST ON THE FRIEND I WAS SUPPOSE TO HOOK UP WITH. my cousins FWB started laughing. so my cousin gives me the cue and leaves with his FWB. were alone and well we havent formely introduced so i tried to say hi with a handshake and a kiss on the cheek(how the french do it).. SHE FUCKING MADE THIS CONDESCENDING FACE. this made it awkward but i tried to break the ice again. i asked her about the weather, i tried to set up another date by saying i was gonna go watch the new Star wars movie alone and would like to go with someone but she said she didn like the movies. (BULL FUCKING SHIT I WENT THROUGH HER INSTAGRAM AND SHES BEEN TO THE MOVIES 8 TIME IN THE LAST 9 MONTHS!). Anyways in come this fit stacy slut with her chad genetically blessed 2 year old... i could see in her eyes how she knew this was her moment to ditch me. lo and behold like a retarded slut she gets up and basically screams "omg what a cute little boy!" and runs over to them like an antelope running for its life. so i stayed there for 30 mins sitting waiting for her to come back. she never did. this little baby by just being a future chad stole my date. i mean why God am i that ugly? disgusting? retarded. i came walking home and cried. im not even mad bro. just dead inside. im so sad... i know im a bit socially retarded but i dont mean any wrong. do i really come off as such a genetic failure women can automatically detect it through thousands of years of mate selection? my dream is to get married, start a family (i want at least 5 kids), and be OK. but that is just a distant dream. that little boy in 15 year will probably be having sex while i'll be a incel. that woman that was my date will probably be married with a beta or chadlite with a few kids. my cousin, high tier chad, alrady has 5 off spring with 3 different women he still fucks. and i cant even manage a date.
The kiss on the cheek, with someone you don't know well, might've been a bit much.

The same thing has happened to many incels in here; this is like the 3rd thread about an incel being introduced to a Stacy by Chad and the Stacy being repulsed by the incel. Reality can be brutal.

The kiss on the cheek, with someone you don't know well, might've been a bit much.
im partially frenc
The same thing has happened to many incels in here; this is like the 3rd thread about an incel being introduced to a Stacy by Chad and the Stacy being repulsed by the incel. Reality can be brutal.

its hurts.. but im ok. i have my tendies and xbox matter of fact im fairly over it. i just wish ppl liked me

im partially frenc

its hurts.. but im ok. i have my tendies and xbox matter of fact im fairly over it. i just wish ppl liked me
Oh, you're part french. Yeah, different culture. That might be too much for someone in america.