Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

2 year incels.co birthday!!

Incellectual

Incellectual

feminae stultae sunt | 5'3 goblin-manlet
★★★★★
Confetticat
I've officially been on this site for 2 years today! crazy shit man. Feels weird to know I have been on this site for 2 years now. So much has happened and changed in the last 2 years (both on .co, which has had several domain changes and different users and my life irl) yet I am still here. Its been a fun 2 years on here with you all, here is to a few more.
q7halYMeMWh4tljBiR-k5sNXpcWb2DZ5PsZgvGV6e48.jpg
7e330e2ae111a8cadf9ed6c0f0bd3cc9.jpg

also shout out to @WithoutMe who has the same join date as me (May 19th, 2018). I'm sure there are more May 19th cels on here but I dont remember who it is.

Im so happy i can call you my friend. Thanks for being part of the forum

I really enjoy your cat posting and „based“ quotation replies

I genuinely hope your next years will be even better

Happy birthday, cat.

Birthday time :feelsautistic::feelsmage:

Brutal, happy Joinday. I don't really know what to say. My forum days are over tbh, just saw this by accident. :feelsbadman:

Wish you the best in the world.

:feelsautistic: :feelsautistic: :feelsautistic: :feelsautistic: :feelsautistic: :feelsautistic: :feelsautistic: :feelsautistic: birthday!!!!

oh are you leaving .co soon or are you just going to only use chat?
Barely read or post on the forum. I don't really know why. Being physically tired could be a factor.

nice anniversary man, throughout the years u really get to see what users just come and go and which ones are truly here to stay

Barely read or post on the forum. I don't really know why. Being physically tired could be a factor.
the forum gets old after while ngl. I mostly stay because of chat and there being nowhere else to go lol. Also since I've been on for 2 years its an ingrained habit at this point.
nice anniversary man, throughout the years u really get to see what users just come and go and which ones are truly here to stay
tbhtbh. The site and its users/content from 2018 is completely different than now. This places really goes through phases/eras doesn't it?

tbhtbh. The site and its users/content from 2018 is completely different than now. This places really goe
htbh. The site and its users/content fr8 is completely different than now. This places really goes through phases/eras doesn't it?
Fuck I just made a comment earlier about this on the chat:
The forum is rly a mirror of life people come and go living their lifes next to each other for a while then parting again and finally dieing. Nothing is forever.

Weird thinking back to the different eras and having nostalgia for this forum
Fuark I don't want time to move on. :cryfeels:

View attachment 261171 I've officially been on this site for 2 years today! crazy shit man. Feels weird to know I have been on this site for 2 years now. So much has happened and changed in the last 2 years (both on .co, which has had several domain changes and different users and my life irl) yet I am still here. Its been a fun 2 years on here with you all, here is to a few more.
q7halYMeMWh4tljBiR-k5sNXpcWb2DZ5PsZgvGV6e48.jpg
7e330e2ae111a8cadf9ed6c0f0bd3cc9.jpg

also shout out to @WithoutMe who has the same join date as me (May 19th, 2018). I'm sure there are more May 19th cels on here but I dont remember who it is.

Me too! Me too me birthday today too!

I've missed my two year anniversary but it's good to see that you haven't turned into an animefaggot.

To be honest I wish you had left for more meaningful purposes.

Happy twenty four years(in cat years!)

congrats catboi :feelsautistic::feelsautistic:
Catboi

Hope you get to fulfill your dream of becoming mod someday.

Enjoy ur 2yr anniversary :dab: