Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy 2 Weeks in Warsaw, Poland (Most Beautiful Women in the World)

and ethnic''cels'' will still deny slavpill and wont geomaxx..... clown forum and clown world

flat and using fake up to cover their masculine faces

Look at these girls pics, they're such whores, why are guys even pursuing them

Not gonna read that blog, did he get laid or something?

Geomax is my last hope. US is beyond cucked.

and ethnic''cels'' will still deny slavpill and wont geomaxx..... clown forum and clown world
I think we can say it's basically over for both Slavs & Rices

It's over for us in the West also, but it's more cooked in EE

DespERation
I know this sounds pathetic and misplaced from an incel but i genuinely dont want to have anything to do with them when they act this way :feelspuke: i remember creating a Tinder account just to see how it was and i thought that a lot of them were repulsive due to their attitudes and slutty ways. But even Chads will marry them in a heartbeat, i've seen it on instacrap

I don't find most EE women all that attractive.

Not gonna read that blog, did he get laid or something?
On a nutshell: He was able to get dates in poland as a asian but was not laid or has found a girlfriend, hes still looking

"It's not that I'm overrating the low-tier women I can date, get laid and enter relationships with, I'm actually wanted by gorgeous women:soy:," has got to be up there with the good old, "Looks don't matter to women, they like me for my personality and who I am, instead of what I am:soy:," as the two integral delusions seemingly every non-incel man is trying to believe in to keep his ego together.

I don't find most EE women all that attractive.
Agree with you on this one, I don't understand this obsession with EE whores