Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill 2 way heightpill

Sad thing I have been seeing for a very long time is manlets who try to make up for it by getting hugely muscled upper body, slamming back protein powder & taking steroids shrinking their balls.

Then I go out and the girls are all still with the 6'2+ guys, including the lean, not much muscle tallfags.

Sad thing I have been seeing for a very long time is manlets who try to make up for it by getting hugely muscled upper body, slamming back protein powder & taking steroids shrinking their balls.

Then I go out and the girls are all still with the 6'2+ guys, including the lean, not much muscle tallfags.
That's a good reason for me to LLmaxx. If you are not 6' or more those foids would do anything to dehumanize you.

That's a good reason for me to LLmaxx. If you are not 6' or more those foids would do anything to dehumanize you.

Curryland has the cheapest LL procedures. $20K last time I checked. It's $90K in USA and somewhere in the middle in Europe.

Where I think LL could be good is like a 5'9 or 5'10 guy with a big upper body but shorter stocky legs. If he could get up to 6'2 and add lifts to be height mogging other men in places he goes.

Where I think LL could be good is like a 5'9 or 5'10 guy with a big upper body but shorter stocky legs. If he could get up to 6'2 and add lifts to be height mogging other men in places he goes.
Sounds like I'd be a prime candidate

After LLmaxx I would roidmaxx to strengthen the muscles and get size and intimidationmaxx like below.
Review berserker 1

After LLmaxx I would roidmaxx to strengthen the muscles and get size and intimidationmaxx like below.

Cunts would be dripping wet if you were fucking scary like that.