Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News 2 videos explaining how hypergamy and female standards are affecting the economy

everything bad that's happening in the world, it seems foids are behind it

These kind of videos are getting more and more popular,I love it.Even the most bluepilled normalfaggots will sooner or later watch these.

Who cares about stores ?

Thats exactly what (((they))) want. Whites arent having children which creates a decreasing and aging population in the country. Then they can import niggers and shitskins and hand them out welfare to poop out 10 kids. Paid for by the same people who got cucked into not having children

Thats exactly what (((they))) want. Whites arent having children which creates a decreasing and aging population in the country. Then they can import niggers and shitskins and hand them out welfare to poop out 10 kids. Paid for by the same people who got cucked into not having children
And that's a good thing

0 biology knowledge, every natural selection pressure is good, you are breeding out the cucks out of your gene pool.

Except its not natural that few pieces of shit are using their international stranglehold on financial institutions to control, brainwash, cause wars and rob billions of people

These kind of videos are getting more and more popular,I love it.Even the most bluepilled normalfaggots will sooner or later watch these.
I can't wait tbh. A lot of people will still close their eyes and plug their ears though.

Except its not natural that few pieces of shit are using their international stranglehold on financial institutions to control, brainwash, cause wars and rob billions of people

What I wanted to say is that jews are an evolutionary pressure, whites will be less dumb if they manage to survive.
You are just thirsty for some white pussy.
I'm thirsty from any cute foid and not even cute, idc about her race, jews are a good thing they will wipe out every dumb and naive individuals from the white race.

This is good news to me, glad to see shitty big retailers going out of business I guess it does suck for the employees though.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back