Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel 2 minutes ago it was 2am

Indari

Indari

ovencel
★★★★★
now it's fucking almost 6 my alarm just woke me up for me work?!?!? I literally don't even feel more well rested since then?!?!?!? FUCKING BULLSHIT

FUCKING BULLSHIT THIS LIFE IS BULLSHIT EVERYTHING IN LIFE IS SUICIDEFUEL FUCKING BITCHES FUCKING SHIT FUCK

Last edited:
Work is garbage tbh.

having to wake up when it's still dark to go to work is legit suicide fuel, especially when you're going to be doing hard manual work

Not in the past 6 months.

I'm terrified of one day having to do that.
one time i had to get up at 3am to start at 6 for a 10 hour day of carrying plywood boards and other materials up 6 stories and across an open rooftop in the middle of a wet and windy winter day. That was probably in the top 5 worst experiences in my life.

one time i had to get up at 3am to start at 6 for a 10 hour day of carrying plywood boards and other materials up 6 stories and across an open rooftop in the middle of a wet and windy winter day. That was probably in the top 5 worst experiences in my life.
I would rather go homeless if that was the only job around.

I would rather go homeless if that was the only job around.
the banter with the other workers was the only thing that kept me going tbh, if you're going into manual labour you for sure want to get a trade asap, the plumbers and electricians got to leave as soon as their work was done.

the banter with the other workers was the only thing that kept me going tbh, if you're going into manual labour you for sure want to get a trade asap, the plumbers and electricians got to leave as soon as their work was done.
Thanks for the advice. I was looking into being an electrician, but I want to also know how to do contracting so I can build whatever I want.

At least you didn't get a 100mph speeding ticket and face losing your license.

Years of being NEET made me forget about this.. Lifefuel tbh

another classic

I am coming back from wagecucking now:feelsohh:
I once worked in construction, my first ever day no sleep at all and I had to work 12 hours carrying heavy shit. It was ogre lel

I am coming back from wagecucking now:feelsohh:

I once worked in construction, my first ever day no sleep at all and I had to work 12 hours carrying heavy shit. It was ogre lel
it's brutal, most of the old guys who've been doing it for decades have destroyed knees and backs. I think I'd still prefer it over working at a call centre though

it's brutal, most of the old guys who've been doing it for decades have destroyed knees and backs. I think I'd still prefer it over working at a call centre though
same, tfw need to look for jobs that are made for introverted people

Yes, the social interaction makes it not completely shit but I still want to rope every day. Am doing electrical too

Get stem degree boyo

same, tfw need to look for jobs that are made for introverted people
those jobs either require high level uni degree or are very low status minimum wage stuff. We need to figure out a way to take ewhoring to an industrial scale

The concept of time scares me. Especially on mushrooms.

Life suck tbhtbhtbhtbhtbhtbh

Now imagine working for the rest of your life without a gf. Its over :woke::feelscry::feelsrope:

Work will set you free.