Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News 2 Japanese foids suicide because senpai wouldn't notice them

CroatianManlet

CroatianManlet

Commander
2 Japanese 15 year old foids have livestreamed their suicide on twitter because senpai wouldn't notice them you can't make this stuff up jfl.Link to the video its pretty big file so its a bit slow it should be better if you have faster internet

One of the girls(right hand side)

1681497955480700m

My bad, I'll have to acknowledge my fans more in the future :fuk:

Better explanation of the events:
The suicide is said to be related to love affairs where the girls have failed to win the heart of their "senpai" who is a famous Japanese livestreamer. Autopsy efforts are on the way to find out the father of the womb which died with the 15yo young mother.

2 Japanese 15 year old foids have livestreamed their suicide on twitter because senpai wouldn't notice them you can't make this stuff up jfl.Link to the video its pretty big file so its a bit slow it should be better if you have faster internet

WHO THE FUCK CARES ABOUT FILTHY JAPANESSE SQUARE CUNTED AND SLANTED EYED MOTHERFUCKING GOOKS FROM 3RD WORLD COUNTRY !? (IN VIDEO GAME)

WHO THE FUCK CARES ABOUT FILTHY JAPANESSE SQUARE CUNTED AND SLANTED EYED MOTHERFUCKING GOOKS FROM 3RD WORLD COUNTRY !? (IN VIDEO GAME)
How is Japan a third world country?

Japanese people are soulless subhumans

What people wont do for 5 minutes of fame

How is Japan a third world country?
WHY IS IT NOT!? IT IS FULFILLED WITH SHIT SKINNED SLANTED EYED POVERTY FUCKING GOOKS I DRIVE BETTER CARS I HAVE MORE DRUGS AND BETTER OUTFITS THAN THOSE FUCKED UP DERANGED YELLOW PEDOS I HOPE CHINA WILL PURGE AND WIPE OUT ALL THESE STINKY YELLOW JAPANESSE GOOK PEDOS!!!!!!!!!!!! (IN VIDEO GAME)

Japanese people are soulless subhumans
BASED TRUTH !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BUT THEY AREN´T PEOPLE THEY ARE JUST STINKY FUCKING SLANTED EYED YELLOW PEDO BEASTS WITHOUT SOUL (IN VIDEO GAME)

WHY IS IT NOT!? IT IS FULFILLED WITH SHIT SKINNED SLANTED EYED POVERTY FUCKING GOOKS I DRIVE BETTER CARS I HAVE MORE DRUGS AND BETTER OUTFITS THAN THOSE FUCKED UP DERANGED YELLOW PEDOS I HOPE CHINA WILL PURGE AND WIPE OUT ALL THESE STINKY YELLOW JAPANESSE GOOK PEDOS!!!!!!!!!!!! (IN VIDEO GAME)
Is the UK a third world country?

good riddance but who's this senpai guy?

They could've been mine. We could've been the 3 together and form a happy family of hapa kids.

Rare foid suicide. Amazin. Wish they all would do this so the world is less mentally ill.

jfl 2 foids dead for one man

jfl i could have taken care of one of just as good at the estreamer chad, but muh looks and muh niggerism

it's just over jfl
yup they were decent 6/10 foids

yup they were decent 6/10 foids
noodle toilets rankings in my head are very inflated, the average noodle is like a 8/10 to me.
jfl at how desperate and over it is for me

it's beyond over

Life on silver platter btw

Crazy how Eric and Dylan were severely bullied, had mental issues and undesirable home lives and ended up dying a warrior’s death

Meanwhile these chicks are bungee jumping without a cord cause chadsuke rejected them

Can’t even handle rookie difficulty, much less nightmare

yea uk has 3 curries that are in the highest positions of power(Presidents of cities and countries)
Curries seem to be the new ((tribe)) in power. In USA they also hold a lot of positions in power that would usually go to Jews.

Curries seem to be the new ((tribe)) in power. In USA they also hold a lot of positions in power that would usually go to Jews.
Seems like there is no difference between curries and jews jfl left in white countries far right in their own

Seems like there is no difference between curries and jews jfl left in white countries far right in their own
Fr. Both parasitic tribes with their own culture closed to outsiders and don't give a flying fuck about their host race (white people).
I feel like the evilest ethnicities are all semitic. Everything between Black and White is fucked up. Whites are the elves and blacks the orcs, everything in between is wicked and corrupted.

Fr. Both parasitic tribes with their own culture closed to outsiders and don't give a flying fuck about their host race (white people).
I feel like the evilest ethnicities are all semitic. Everything between Black and White is fucked up. Whites are the elves and blacks the orcs, everything in between is wicked and corrupted.
Extremely accurate

Curries aren’t smart enough to take control of a country like that. These guys are just Jewish puppets, likely to distract the public from Jewish hegemony

That looks like @bannedincel 's arm, I hope he doesn't off himself. I'll give you an autograph if you ask, big guy
June 2018 cel desperately trying to get the attention of an OG

These whores couldve atleast let me fuck before roping

Useless toilets