Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill 2 inches of height will make my problems go away

Arabcel011

Arabcel011

Biggest subhuman on earth, freak of nature
★★★
I'm 5'7 and I wish I was 5'9, I don't fucking care about dating or what women think because I already lost all hope in ascending, it never began for me due to my grotesque sub-4 face so this is really not about improving my sexual life, it's more about being more confident in public and not standing out as a midget subhuman everywhere you go, you will still get heightmogged at 5'9 but you can at least cope with the fact that you are average height, that you will never getting lumped in with the midgets, and that you will only get brutally height mogged by tallfags, meanwhile at 5'7 you cannot possibly cope with anything since you get height mogged by 80% of men and it's also foid tier height, a slight change in posture while you are standing will make you look 5'5 and everyone will just consider you a turbomanlet at this point.

At 5'9 you are completely safe from heightism and looking like a midget everywhere you go, no one will ever consider you tall at 5'9 but they wont consider you a midget either or call you tiny. Neither scientifically nor statistically is 5'9 considered short stature regardless of what retarded sub-50 iq foids think, at 5'9 you will enjoy your life knowing that many other men are the same height as you, at 5'9 you can also gymcel and get as muscular as you want to assert dominance on skinny fat fags and twinks and you wont be viewed as a overcompensanting short guy or get accused of "muh short man syndrome"

Last edited:
I don't think being 5'9 would help you in any way. It's below average in many countries (including the USA where the avg for young people is now something like 5'11)

I'm 5'7'' myself. I feel you bro, I wish I was 5'9'' as well.

Not even being 6'11 would save me, i'm too fucking ugly:feelsrope:

Are there any studies that confirm this?
The average indian man is now almost 5'9". What does that tell you?

Also, I read the statistics about young white men in the US being 5'11" on a pub health article a few months ago. Ill link it to you if i find it.

you're nothing special if you are below 6'2. thats where real tall begins.

you're nothing special if you are below 6'2. thats where real tall begins.
Again, this is not about women and dating. I just don't want to stand out as a 5'7 midget everywhere I go, being 5'9 average height will be enough to make me feel confident in public.

Again, this is not about women and dating. I just don't want to stand out as a 5'7 midget everywhere I go, being 5'9 average height will be enough to make me feel confident in public.
I know what you meant. it won't.
to your dismay a lot of humans are startig to get tall. they're getting taller with each generation. I live in an arab country too and a shitty subhuman ridden one, the big cities are getting westernized and having huge population densities. below 6' is getting less and less regular and way too common. you will get mogged by your 6' manager with ease and he will still treat you like a slave.
if you're short . accept that it never began. an inch or a two wont make your life better. even for non smv social life.

OP avi almost looks like me, except my brows and mounth are thinner and more narrow
maybe i should gypsymax:waitwhat:

The average indian man is now almost 5'9".
Fair point but still, that does not mean the average height in other countries increased.
Also, I read the statistics about young white men in the US being 5'11" on a pub health article a few months ago. Ill link it to you if i find it.
Most of the studies say that white men in US are between 5'9-5'10 on average, and the average white 17 year old is 5'9 according to this growth chart I found, maybe I'm wrong though

20220408 205841

Last edited:
Fair point but still, that does not mean the average height in other countries increased.

Most of the studies say that white men in US are between 5'9-5'10 on average, and the average white 17 year old is 5'9 according to this growth chart I found, maybe I'm wrong though

View attachment 598705
Different studies, different results. Some studies are older [2000~2010] while some are from recent years.

I’m not even 5’7 just a bit over 5’6 but yeah I feel you OP I wish I was at the very least around 5’8-5’9.