Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill 2 hours till 2020 - 32 years old - home alone on New Years, like every other year

VirginAutistManlet

VirginAutistManlet

Mythic
★★★★★
And I'm not even sad or annoyed, Im content and pretty happy atm.

My autism is distracting my mind, completely out of my control, even though I should feel really terrible right now, I just can't because autism-distraction is keeping me from feeling how I should feel in my circumstances.

IDK I just don't care and feel content, and it's not even a cope, its just what my brain feels like today. I guess because I had a few bad experiences a few days ago, and now that they subsided, I feel better, and that return to baseline makes me feel content despite the situation of my life.

I still lifted weights today, still sticking to my calories, feels like any other day of the year.

Last edited:
From my calculations its like 12 hours

Happy new year brother

Same here, except I'm 37 and I'm not going to the gym today because muscles have done fuck all for me so fuck working out on NYE.

Besides, even if I had a girlfriend I wouldn't want to go anywhere on NYE... or do anything special on Valentine's Day or go to the fucking prom with her if we were in high school. I most envy normies in relationships for their relationship being an everyday normal thing for them. Like having your girlfriend just hanging out on the couch and being there for no special reason, just because she enjoys being around you. Doing anything special for NYE feels more like a chore than anything.

there will be no fireworks here so just a normal peaceful night

2 hours till 2020 for you?
Are you living in Asia?

Same here, except I'm 37 and I'm not going to the gym today because muscles have done fuck all for me so fuck working out on NYE.

Besides, even if I had a girlfriend I wouldn't want to go anywhere on NYE... or do anything special on Valentine's Day or go to the fucking prom with her if we were in high school. I most envy normies in relationships for their relationship being an everyday normal thing for them. Like having your girlfriend just hanging out on the couch and being there for no special reason, just because she enjoys being around you. Doing anything special for NYE feels more like a chore than anything.

What can a 32 year old and 37 year old even do? This is why its over for us, we cant just go out like 20 year olds can, and even then, a 20 year old incel isn't going to have a good time going out, but for us we have the agepill also.

2 hours till 2020 for you?
Are you living in Asia?
Chadstralia?

Chadstralia

Over for you, how are the fires?

Im 100's of KM's away from fire areas.

Im in the south, in a big city.

Its mostly bushpig areas in my state which are up north 100s KM away that are impacted, and eastern-states 1000s KM away.

What can a 32 year old and 37 year old even do? This is why its over for us, we cant just go out like 20 year olds can, and even then, a 20 year old incel isn't going to have a good time going out, but for us we have the agepill also.
My NYE at 20 was the same as now. The agepill doesn't affect me in that way because it's not like my youth was any better, in fact it was worse because now I have more money and less rage. I'm going to have my favorite food and favorite booze and play some games and I'm sure a lot of people who go out will have had a worse NYE than I will. Imagine making plans, going out and still not getting to kiss anybody at midnight. Duck that.

all the Chad's and sluts and normies are out there right now getting drunk and getting ready to watch the fireworks display in an hour and when it's finished they'll go fuck every slut they can get their hands on and this being Chadstralia, there's no shortage of sluts. i suppose, i'll go back to playing my vidya

My NYE at 20 was the same as now. The agepill doesn't affect me in that way because it's not like my youth was any better, in fact it was worse because now I have more money and less rage. I'm going to have my favorite food and favorite booze and play some games and I'm sure a lot of people who go out will have had a worse NYE than I will. Imagine making plans, going out and still not getting to kiss anybody at midnight. Duck that.

Same.

35 here same shit another day closer to death. will try to sleep through it.

Just a normal day tbh

about 3 hours left in the decade here.
cheers my lads.
you're the only friends I actually have.
and you know, i wouldn't trade it for anything else. :feelsautistic:
Just a normal day tbh
honestly days dont even feel special anymore

We'll all be here rotting with you. Any incel who doesn't log on today should get a 40% warning for being a possible fakecel...

BTW, the Western New Year goes by New York time...

There is absolutely nothing special or important about New Year's Eve.

It's a dumb excuse for normies to get together, drink, and act stupid while waiting to watch a clock count down. Then they continue acting stupid and nothing at all changes.

Was heading home from Melbourne cbd before and saw this white soyboy with some noodlewhore. I started laughing in a very autistic way while walking past them. I mumbled “just be white” under my breath. I could hear the soyboys voice from the back of me something like “what’s this dudes problem” then I sprinted away like the retard that I am.

WTF today is 31 December lol

My autism is distracting my mind, completely out of my control, even though I should feel really terrible right now, I just can't because autism-distraction is keeping me from feeling how I should feel in my circumstances.

IDK I just don't care and feel content, and it's not even a cope, its just what my brain feels like today. I guess because I had a few bad experiences a few days ago, and now that they subsided, I feel better, and that return to baseline makes me feel content despite the situation of my life.

I still lifted weights today, still sticking to my calories, feels like any other day of the year.

Bro, I'd spend $200+ dollars or more going out every new years eve to approach girls in 2005 to 2010. Hardly anyone gets laid from clubs on holidays unless you brought a girl with you.

Not to mention all the guys who got DUIs the morning after and destroyed their lives.

Bro, I'd spend $200+ dollars or more going out every new years eve to approach girls in 2005 to 2010. Hardly anyone gets laid from clubs on holidays unless you brought a girl with you.

Not to mention all the guys who got DUIs the morning after and destroyed their lives.
Never begun for former PUAcels

5 hrs to midnight in Italy, although being on the verge of tears earlier when my mom kinda tried to lure me at their place, I feel ok and content now. It's gonna be a cozy lonely night for me.

same here, I've reversed mentally to a few years ago to survive ngl
no point in being tryhard and begging women and people to be around you, either you get a lot of money and respect and get that naturally, or you just let the chips fall where they may and "bee yourself" :dab:
unless you brought a girl with you.
how long til guys just hire a woman to walk by their side so that they avoid harrassment and get treated like a human being

kVfkXGA.png

Last edited:
11 hours for me.

We'll all be here rotting with you. Any incel who doesn't log on today should get a 40% warning for being a possible fakecel...

So you need to have no friends or family in order to incel?

Was heading home from Melbourne cbd before and saw this white soyboy with some noodlewhore. I started laughing in a very autistic way while walking past them. I mumbled “just be white” under my breath. I could hear the soyboys voice from the back of me something like “what’s this dudes problem” then I sprinted away like the retard that I am.
Over for jokercels

90% warning tbh

same here, I've reversed mentally to a few years ago to survive ngl
no point in being tryhard and begging women and people to be around you, either you get a lot of money and respect and get that naturally, or you just let the chips fall where they may and "bee yourself" :dab:

how long til guys just hire a woman to walk by their side so that they avoid harrassment and get treated like a human being

kVfkXGA.png

Germany is high risk? All of southeast asia? Anime?

Is this shit real?

Happy new year guys...30 years old here, alone and bored

:feelskek:

So you need to have no friends or family in order to incel?
Even with friends or family, you can still log in for a bit...

Truecels will be here the whole time.

Happy new year anon,

keep on keeping on!

Even with friends or family, you can still log in for a bit...

Truecels will be here the whole time.
He's a 6ft3-6ft4 tallfag, so people suck his dick in social situations and he's not a truecel.

Brutal, I hope I don't live so long