Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Gaming 2+ girlfriends/harem or just one?

1 or more

• Total voters
Blacktarpill

Blacktarpill

The pp183 theory
-
which one do u prefer?
Just one gf or 2+
Tell me your ideal number of gf's too.
Normally i would like to have just 1 gf but i changed my mind tbh i have a special plan. Not gonna tell it here but having 2 girlfriends is the ultimate sex life for me.

i just want a loyal gf

I'd say juggling 4-5 would be ideal

1 loyal gf who will be forever loyal and neither of us would get bored of eachother

4-5 is too much when i think about it tbh.
Chads do it. If I could I would. No pointing in wasting time building career and life when you getting prime pussy.

You mean like having more relationships rather than marrying the first girl who shows interest in you?

I would say having about 3-5 would be good. If I get bored if one foid their is always another and I could fuck then at the same time

I don't think I could have less than 8. 1 gf isn't enough to sexually satisfy me. how tf do people only have one gf and not go crazy?

1 good is better than ten shitty ones

1 loyal GF is much much better.
A harem would presumably be nice initially but soon there will be issues, giving daily attention to each women would be tiresome not to mention potential jealousy etc. issues. There is a reason why most civilizations are monogamous, open relationship, polyamory etc. almost never work long term.

2 bisexual foids who love each other as well.

I wanna fuck every girl the world

Prefer many but 1 will do

Gotta take the modern Shahrayar approach... I'd prefer one loyal virgin NAWALT but since that is highly unlikely, I'd choose a harem of gfs instead. I deserve a harem for being based and high IQ, I also deserve a harem for not roping yet.

The Western society builds on the nuclear family. Therefore one is the only constructive option. But the idea of having more wives and hence more offspring does appeal ngl.
Gotta take the modern Shahrayar approach... I'd prefer one loyal virgin NAWALT but since that is highly unlikely, I'd choose a harem of gfs instead. I deserve a harem for being based and high IQ, I also deserve a harem for not roping yet.
And, come to think of it, you'll probably care less if they're being sluts: you can just replace them if needed.

the idea of having more wives and hence more offspring
I mean the amount of progeny you can realistically feed, raise, care for etc. is limited by economic and temporal constrains. You can just impregnate the same woman multiple times with 2 year intervals(said to be an ideal time between each pregnancy) instead of spreading your seed among multiple women.

I mean the amount of progeny you can realistically feed, raise, care for etc. is limited by economic and temporal constrains. You can just impregnate the same woman multiple times with 2 year intervals(said to be an ideal time between each pregnancy) instead of spreading your seed among multiple women.
I want more children than a single woman can give me. The economic constraints are a meme perpetuated by people who don't want to see White children. Poor people from the past had 10+ kids. Niggers of today still do. You even get child allowance nowadays.

I want more children than a single woman can give me. The economic constraints are a meme perpetuated by people who don't want to see White children. Poor people from the past had 10+ kids. Niggers of today still do. You even get child allowance nowadays.
People of the past had that much kids because infant/child mortality rate was skyhigh due to diseases, lack of hygiene, frequent famines etc. Few of those ten lived into adulthood. Most of your kids will survive unlike older couples. Plus your children cost much more today compared to past. Whether child allowance will be enough or not depends on which country you live I guess. How much children do you want? I strongly doubt a single woman is incapable of giving that(unless she is older or something).

Rayo's number or nothing.

How much children do you want? I strongly doubt a single woman is incapable of giving that(unless she is older or something).
As many as I can. If it can be 30 then I'll take 30. Dead srs.

4 wives in Islam. 1 wife is too much of an emotional burden, at 2+ you can be emotionally distant.

3 is the ideal number tbh.
You can perfectly manage to give proper attention to each, and also they will be jealous of each other, so each one will try to one up the next to get your approval and preference.

3 is the ideal number tbh.
You can perfectly manage to give proper attention to each, and also they will be jealous of each other, so each one will try to one up the next to get your approval and preference.
You have to keep their periods out of sync so there's always one of the three near ovulation phase.

You have to keep their periods out of sync so there's always one of the three near ovulation phase.
Exactly, and the one on her period shall try to one up the rest with blowjobs and cooking.

I want one so I could have an emotional connection as well as sex, all though with women, emotional connection is a meme.

Based. in an ideal afterlife every based fellow would get a harem

Based. in an ideal afterlife every based fellow would get a harem
In an ideal afterlife, you're born again as something greater than human and you go planet to planet liberating males from lookism and gynocentrism.

2 because would try threesome

It is normal to crave a nawalt which I do too but if you don't want to have 4 women of a kind, one woman of that kind is nothing to have.
It is a joke that arabs can have up to 4 wives when one is bad enough but no sane man would want one single woman if 4 such women would be a burden.
The male end game is something like a multi ethnic harem of women who get exchanged for new ones when they hit the wall.
The Chinese emperors and ottoman sultans had such harems.