Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

2 Gaycels.is Ichigo and CMD

Lonelyus

Lonelyus

This is the end
★★★★★
Kek
Kek 2
Kek3

@Ichigo explain yourself mang.

Are you fucking bussy in the soul soyciety?

probably IT informants/infiltrators
This doesn't make sense, most of the site is open to anyone to view, and in 100% sure the FBI allows this site to stay up or they would've taken it down already

023429c6 7a12 43ff a56f 57f15e260f51 954x542

@niggers already grooming another user

Also @SupremeAutist din du nuffin why'd you screenshot him

But in all seriousness a gay section wouldn't even work as it would just be shitted up by spam or be used as a mocking zoo

I am not gay

I just thought you guys would've just assumed it was a joke but I overestimated your IQ
No point risking making gay jokes here because people will either take them out of context or assume you're being dead serious.

you newfag IT means inceltears
I know, that's why I said anybody can view the site

They have access to all the posts so what would they gain from infiltration?

I know, that's why I said anybody can view the site

They have access to all the posts so what would they gain from infiltration?
They would try to astroturf and subvert us, these threads asking for faggot boards are apart of this

I am not gay

I just thought you guys would've just assumed it was a joke but I overestimated your IQ
you just joined & are making these jokes, therefore we have to take it with a grain of salt

I am not gay

Why joke about gay shit like that it's pathetic

Anyway no paragon for your gay lame jokes

This doesn't make sense, most of the site is open to anyone to view, and in 100% sure the FBI allows this site to stay up or they would've taken it down already
The point is that the true concept of incel is based on what it is, the media or any entity can distort it, but nothing stops being what it is. And the FBI knows the meaning of the word, and they don't give a shit about us here, schizo syndrome is thinking you're being persecuted.

And another, no one, not even normies and SERIOUS foids come here, just normies frustrated with a temporary crisis of defeatism, and then they leave without us noticing. The real ones are here, no matter how long they stay away, they come back and know what essence in the social hierarchy they have. Otherwise this forum would actually be banned for being full of normies. The truth is that even normies don't care about us, they are just deniers and deny everything that is bad (even if that bad thing is real and true).
They deny us, they deny our foundation, they deny it, they don't care if it's not to be used as a speech, they don't even feel real hatred, it's just contempt.

Last edited:
I am not gay

"I was just joking guys"

-every faggot on this forum when get gets exposed/banned

So one of them wanted us to literally open-up a sub-forum for faggots, which makes no sense since they can't be Incel & also will try & subvert this place to make it some LGBTQ+ forum, plus might potentially groom users.

The other has already broken rules, and literally just joined. Considering it's summer, it's likely he's a troll or possible infiltrator here to cause issues.

I say both should be permabanned.