Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL 2 fun things happened today

black_depresso

black_depresso

You won't change reality, friend
-
1. I saw a guy getting pulled over by police just outside my house, and he got a ticket. Was HILARIOUS to watch. I was laughing for like 20 minutes afterwards.

2. My psychologist, on the topic of me finding difficulty with women, was like "Yeah you just need to go to the right places to find women. Youre looking in the wrong places. You'll find one eventually! just gotta make the effort and go out", to this I screamed with laughter internally but held a straight face and said "You know what? Maybe youre right! :)" because I could see he was not going to listen to the truth.

So ya just 2 funny things today. What about you guys?

2. My psychologist, on the topic of me finding difficulty with women, was like "Yeah you just need to go to the right places to find women. Youre looking in the wrong places. You'll find one eventually! just gotta make the effort and go out", to this I screamed with laughter internally but held a straight face and said "You know what? Maybe youre right! :)" because I could see he was not going to listen to the truth.

Seriously, I want to know more about this. You should have asked him where to look for those females. You should have also mentioned that if you try to hard you might seem too desperate (since this is another phrase which is brought up quite frequently towards men and only towards men). You cannot do shit. If you look for females = desperate. If you do not look for females = Your own fault.

Seriously, I want to know more about this. You should have asked him where to look for those females. You should have also mentioned that if you try to hard you might seem too desperate (since this is another phrase which is brought up quite frequently towards men and only towards men). You cannot do shit. If you look for females = desperate. If you do not look for females = Your own fault.
Yea he said also that im looking in the wrong places WHICH RESULTS in me coming across as threatening/intimidating. I said are u calling my face threatening/intimidating/ugly? and he said nooo its just the social settings in which im trying to talk to girls, girls normally are not willing to talk to anyone and just want to get on with their day, they dont want to be harassed. Those were the specific words he used too. Mentally I was like JFL ITS HARASSMENT ONLY IF YOURE NOT CHAD, and he continued and said find places and acitivities in which you have a common goal/interest/group conversation going with a woman so its easier to talk to her.

My psychologist, on the topic of me finding difficulty with women, was like "Yeah you just need to go to the right places to find women. Youre looking in the wrong places. You'll find one eventually! just gotta make the effort and go out", to this I screamed with laughter internally but held a straight face and said "You know what? Maybe youre right! :)" because I could see he was not going to listen to the truth.

Yea he said also that im looking in the wrong places WHICH RESULTS in me coming across as threatening/intimidating. I said are u calling my face threatening/intimidating/ugly? and he said nooo its just the social settings in which im trying to talk to girls, girls normally are not willing to talk to anyone and just want to get on with their day, they dont want to be harassed. Those were the specific words he used too. Mentally I was like JFL ITS HARASSMENT ONLY IF YOURE NOT CHAD, and he continued and said find places and acitivities in which you have a common goal/interest/group conversation going with a woman so its easier to talk to her.
Next time he spews these platitudes, hit him with some blackpills. Stick to your guns. See how he responds.

and he said nooo its just the social settings in which im trying to talk to girls, girls normally are not willing to talk to anyone and just want to get on with their day, they dont want to be harassed. Those were the specific words he used too. Mentally I was like JFL ITS HARASSMENT ONLY IF YOURE NOT CHAD

Then tell him that. Ask him, how is talking to a female ''harassment''? Is it also harassment if you would talk to another man instead? Ask him why he put females on a pedestal.

and he continued and said find places and acitivities in which you have a common goal/interest/group conversation going with a woman so its easier to talk to her.

Bluepilled garbage advice. Seriously, yo ucan go to any forum and you wil lread this shit. Just lol at being a psychologist. This is not work at all. Just repeat nonsense from the internet and get paid good for it.

@LastGerman what do you think of this indirect license pill?

I almost cried.

A big Chad hare was lying around on my neighbour's backyard and his dog came over and started chasing it. It was pretty funny.

A big Chad hare was lying around on my neighbour's backyard and his dog came over and started chasing it. It was pretty funny.
Brutal dogpill