Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

2 foid doctors came to my house and saw my dick

• Thread starter Michinomiya Hirohit
  • Start date
Michinomiya Hirohit

Michinomiya Hirohit

emperor
★★★★★
:cryfeels: Beyond over they are no laughing about my pp on the drive back

Why the fuck did they look at your dick?

Why did they come?

Did you get penis surgery?

Why the fuck did they look at your dick?

I am wearing special clothes that have a hole in the front and back for me to piss and shit from and they had to put newbandages on me but they had to move my underwear down so they could do it
Did you get penis surgery?

ye I got 33 inch bbc now nigga

I am wearing special clothes that have a hole in the front and back for me to piss and shit from and they had to put newbandages on me but they had to move my underwear down so they could do it

ye I got 33 inch bbc now nigga
Man, I would never be ok with a clothed female seeing my dick.

Man, I would never be ok with a clothed female seeing my dick.

same really embarrassing it was a older foid and a younger one I’m more embarrassed of the younger foid seeing it cuz I know she’sgonna tell her friends about my dick

same really embarrassing it was a older foid and a younger one I’m more embarrassed of the younger foid seeing it cuz I know she’sgonna tell her friends about my dick
Yeah, it's super embarrassing. I would never be ok with it. Besides Islamically it is not allowed.

why or is that a brag :feelstrash:
It isn't a brag! My dick isn't impressive, just Islamically speaking, however, it's that I must keep my awrah covered (from belly button to knees).

It isn't a brag! My dick isn't impressive, just Islamically speaking, however, it's that I must keep my awrah covered (from belly button to knees).
IM NOT TALKING ABO0UTY OU BUT HIS POST OK :feelstrash: :feelstrash: :feelstrash: :feelstrash:

i dunno is it a brag if he says 2 foids saw it i guess it is. he didnt told us whyyy?? :feelstrash: :feelstrash: :feelstrash:
I think his dick isn't big so it isn't bragworthy if they did not drop their jaws.

dAY 1 and already slaying.

How many inches bro?

ascnetion chance in sight

this is why a big dick is important

Wait why did 2 women come to your house to look at your peepee?
Sounds awfully fakecelish of you :chad::banhammer:

mogging dutch healthcare
they prob sucked it

This is woefully underexplained. Why did they come to your house, instead of you going to the clinic? You didn't explain whatever the fuck skin condition you have or anything. Why would you make such an incomplete thread?

Mogs me at foid seeing dick

Did they hint that it was impressive at all??
Are you white??