Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel 2 fitness models employed by the same company: 1 female and 1 male

Gymcelled

Gymcelled

Genetically shackled to hell
★★★★★
jfl at the standards nowadays

The disparity is so huge

Look at the difference in likes too

I cant remember if I've posted this pic before or not, might be a double post

the guy have insane body while that foid have shitty obese body still foids win due to cucks and society in general.

Women are intrinsically weaker, so any small achievement for them is rarer than a big achievement for a man.
You don't get impressed when a world class soccer player scores a goal, but when a little baby does it's pretty cool.

Left one looks like a mutant while right one is a fat cunt.

the guy have insane body while that foid have shitty obese body still foids win due to cucks and society in general.
The guy is on roids. And more than just TRT levels

If people said that she doesn't belong in the fitness industry people would say that it is body shaming. :feelsseriously:

holy shit, look at the fat folds on that bitch, and she used the fucking gym shark #! LMaoooo

holy shit, look at the fat folds on that bitch, and she used the fucking gym shark #! LMaoooo
It's gymshark themselves that posted her pic and tagged her.
Sponsored "athlete"/fitness model

And still, the guy has nine times less likes than her

still fucking impressive
Of course, most guys won't look that good even if they roid since bone structure and muscle insertions are a thing

It's gymshark themselves that posted her pic and tagged her.
Sponsored "athlete"/fitness model
Beautiful soul/beautiful body, unless you're male of course.

Internet updoots mean nothing. I have stopped feeling bad for soys. They wanted low quality because they are low quality men themselves. They deserve what they get. Let them updoot some fat whore who never had to work

Internet updoots mean nothing. I have stopped feeling bad for soys. They wanted low quality because they are low quality men themselves. They deserve what they get. Let them updoot some fat whore who never had to work
Based.

Internet updoots mean nothing.
So how about the fact that both of them are sponsored by gymshark? Both are getting paid. Does this look fair?

All I do is calisthenics at home yet I still strength and physique mog this bitch to hell and back. Where's my sponsorship?

All I do is calisthenics at home yet I still strength and physique mog this bitch to hell and back. Where's my sponsorship?
Where's your vagina?

It's that simple

So how about the fact that both of them are sponsored by gymshark? Both are getting paid. Does this look fair?
As I said. Soys deserve this world they created. Idiots who did absolutely nothing get paid huge amounts while the soys who support this body positivity shit live in financial misery. the only downside is people like us get dragged down with them

He's definitely on roids jfl