Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story 2 cunty foids giggled at me when I walked past them just now

• Thread starter Deleted member 22572
  • Start date
Deleted member 22572

Deleted member 22572

Banned
-
Was outside walkin down da street

See two foids ahead of me

Scared they gonna laugh at me or something when I walk past them which turned out to be true

When I b slightly ahead of them and about to pass them one of them covers there mouth and they both snigger

Fucking foid cunts

Fuck sniggers

Set a claymore outside their house next time :feelshehe:

Genocidefuel, I feel you. I can't cope with cunts laughing in/at my face either.

this is why you need to stay quarantined at all times

Was your reaction just like in your AVI ?

Those cunts wouldn't dare do that to you if there was no police/simps around to protect them. They'd be too submissive and fearful to insult you like that.

Happens all the time. Foids shout 'hi' at me and start laughing and quickly moving away. I'm pretty sure they dare each other to say something to the creepy dude they see.

Happens all the time. Foids shout 'hi' at me and start laughing and quickly moving away. I'm pretty sure they dare each other to say something to the creepy dude they see.

Are you sure you're ugly?

Are you sure you're ugly?
Yes, I've had this discussion with people here about this. It's very obvious when people are laughing at you rather than with you. If it was harmless I wouldn't be upset.

I had similar experiences. I wish I could beat the shit out of them cunts.

cunts are brutal ngl

Yeh I've had similar things happen b4

Drop a massive brap in front of them

Genocidefuel, I feel you. I can't cope with cunts laughing in/at my face either.
Bruhhhhh I wish they did it to my face then I would feel more motivated to punch them (in Minecraft survival games)

Next time point a laser at them and I'll precision strike them.

Next time girls are approaching start coughing and they’ll cross to the other side of the street.

ThEy'Re NoT LaUgHiNg At U, ThEy'Re LaUgHiNg WiTh U, sTuPiD iNkWeLL!!! :soy: :soy: :soy:

ThEy'Re NoT LaUgHiNg At U, ThEy'Re LaUgHiNg WiTh U, sTuPiD iNkWeLL!!! :soy: :soy: :soy:
I'm so happy no retard at IncelTears has posted my thread there saying that it would piss me off so much.

Saying that, if they see this, they will post it knowing it will piss me off cuz there hoping I'll kill myself like the way they made uggocel kill himself due to their bullying

Were they sisters? Or else they’re breaking social distancing rules and you could’ve reported them.

I always hated when girls giggled/laughed together in a group it is never a good sign.

Were they sisters? Or else they’re breaking social distancing rules and you could’ve reported them.
No idea but I think they were friends going for a walk together.

Reporting dem wouldve been a waste of time they ain't gonna get caught r they

Why havne't they made you a mod yet?

Calm down Leo.

Well you are a funny guy