Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over 2 Corinthians 4:4 - "Satan, who is the god of this world"

microDongCityUSA

microDongCityUSA

Major
★★★★★
We're in a hell realm :reeeeee:, Jesus came here to try freeing some of us like Neo in the Matrix

2 Corinthians 4:4 New Living Translation (NLT)
4 Satan, who is the god of this world, has blinded the minds of those who don’t believe. They are unable to see the glorious light of the Good News. They don’t understand this message about the glory of Christ, who is the exact likeness of God.

1 John 2:15-17 New Living Translation (NLT)
Do Not Love This World
15 Do not love this world nor the things it offers you, for when you love the world, you do not have the love of the Father in you. 16 For the world offers only a craving for physical pleasure, a craving for everything we see, and pride in our achievements and possessions. These are not from the Father, but are from this world
________________________________________________________________________________________________

Bible Expansion pack, Christian Apocrypha explains wtf is going on

How well it suits all men, on the subject of chaos, to say that it is a kind of darkness! But in fact it comes from a shadow, which has been called by the name 'darkness'. And the shadow comes from a product that has existed since the beginning. It is, moreover, clear that it existed before chaos came into being, and that the latter is posterior to the first product. Let us therefore concern ourselves with the facts of the matter; and furthermore, with the first product, from which chaos was projected. And in this way the truth will be clearly demonstrated.

After the natural structure of the immortal beings had completely developed out of the infinite, a likeness then emanated from Pistis (Faith); it is called Sophia (Wisdom). It exercised volition and became a product resembling the primeval light. And immediately her will manifested itself as a likeness of heaven, having an unimaginable magnitude; it was between the immortal beings and those things that came into being after them, like [...]: she (Sophia) functioned as a veil dividing mankind from the things above.

Last edited:
They are unable to see the glorious light of the Good News
84d.jpg

The bible is pretty based ngl

Except it's the largest cope in the history of the universe.

still kinda based tho i guess
Christiancels have been coping for almost 2000 years strong.

Christiancels have been coping for almost 2000 years strong.

its real, i've sort of decoded the bible using Christian Apocrypha like Jesus wanted us to find :feelsautistic::dab:

Gospel of Thomas, (66) Jesus said, "Show me the stone that the builders rejected: that is the building stone."

Gospel of Thomas, (19) If you become disciples to me (and) listen to my words, these stones will minister to you.

Stone = sayings, words, texts. The stone the builders rejected is the texts the Bible builders rejected and tried to destroy which includes reincarnation, explanation of how everything came into being and the way out. ITs very much like Buddhism imo.

Israel = Gods chosen people, not related to just the place on the map. Jerusalem = Habitation of peace, i think this is no thought meditation, its not the place on the map either. Whenever the bible mentions places on a map they have alternate meanings.

Last edited: