Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious 2 black guys talk about how they committed a rape in prison

• Thread starter Substitute Subhuman
  • Start date
:banhammer:
This isnt a fag forum

Faggot niggers are the epitome of American culture.

In UK prison if you are a fag you get boiling water poured on you but in America everyone in jail is a faggot. MakesUThink

I've always wondered how and why this kind of stuff happens. Does extremely sexual urge really turn these guys to homosexuality, or was this just of part of them the whole time, and time away from women just bring it out? It seems like even though they know they're fucking a dude, they're still trying to convince themselves that it is a women, at least in the context of being in a prison environment.

In UK prison if you are a fag you get boiling water poured on you but in America everyone in jail is a faggot. MakesUThink
is it mostly niggers in UK jails like the US?

is it mostly niggers in UK jails like the US?
They are overrepresented but as far as I'm aware it's not mostly niggers. We have a lot of subhuman white "chavs" that end up in prison- lots of Irish "travellers" (Irish version of gypsies). Obviously there are lots of pakis and such also.

White underclass hate gays and so do any muslims so it means that there's no way you get that faggot culture in UK prisons. Also UK prisons are not complete anarchy run-by-the-prisoners like in US. The guards are much more in control in UK prison, so shit like rape and the like would be dealt with faster (but like I say it doesn't happen because most of our prisoners would kill a fag)

I've always wondered how and why this kind of stuff happens. Does extremely sexual urge really turn these guys to homosexuality, or was this just of part of them the whole time, and time away from women just bring it out? It seems like even though they know they're fucking a dude, they're still trying to convince themselves that it is a women, at least in the context of being in a prison environment.
Nigger gangbanger culture is gay as fuck and it translates to prison culture. Gangs will literally make their "opps" blow them or get fucked by them as a sign of submission. Blacks are unironically the most prone to being gay than any race, and they actually have the highest levels of estrogen in their men. I'm not trying to racebait, all of this is true.

In prison, guys like the ones in the video aren't looked at as gay. They are considered straight. But the guy who was raped is considered to be a homosexual.

Statistically, prison rapists are likely to identify as heterosexual and are likely to only have sex with women outside of prison. In fact, inmates who identify as gay prior to coming to prison are more likely to be raped than a straight inmate. One reason is because gay inmates aren't seen as real men and are seen as substitute women.

In prison, guys like the ones in the video aren't looked at as gay. They are considered straight. But the guy who was raped is considered to be a homosexual.

Statistically, prison rapists are likely to identify as heterosexual and are likely to only have sex with women outside of prison. In fact, inmates who identify as gay prior to coming to prison are more likely to be raped than a straight inmate. One reason is because gay inmates aren't seen as real men and are seen as substitute women.
Ahhhhhhhhhh, Roman rules then. But that's cope and still gay as fuck. Like I say that would NOT fly in UK prison. Seriously these fags would get kettle faced.

yeah they do it. i was watching a doumentary about prison and they were interviewing a inmate, he said ass is ass , so he fucked his cellmate.

American prison is barbaric

They were gays all along straight Men can't get turned on by guys.