Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill 2/10 roastie meets virgin chad

C

catfishman23

Banned
-

got this girl to bring chad a coloring book and she is willing to take his virginity away.

Lmao, why a coloring book?

Wow,she's even fatter than in her pics.

She’s a legit whale, thinking she has a shot with chad holy shit lol

Well you know more than me about these thing's, the vid was funny as fuck:).
bringing a coloring book for someone on a date, especially a grown ass adult is ridiculous. Just imagine trying to go on date with some girl and you have to put on the 1st impression.
this shows females dont give a fuck what she does with chad on a date.

coloring book
giphy.gif

shit like this makes me homicidal these whores will bring a coloring book and cuddle with chad but when i try to be nice to them they say im not cute enough or say they have boyfriends or bring up bs excuse to why they cant date me...

shit like this makes me homicidal these whores will bring a coloring book and cuddle with chad but when i try to be nice to them they say im not cute enough or say they have boy friends or bring up bs excuse to why they cant date me...
Exactly

holy fuck I laughed loud at this, also marking that fucking landwhale as 2/10 is generous of your side

She’s a legit whale, thinking she has a shot with chad holy shit lol

Male thirst is insane these days. If a man who looked like her got a message from someone with a hot girl profile pic, he'd know it's fake. But this cunt knows that she actually has a chance with Chad.

COLOURING BOOK? LMAO WHAT'S NEXT A SIPPY CUP??

Holy fuck, does she go to some sumo wrestling rink? Looks like she does.

Wtf is the point of these experiments?

They keep proving that hypergamy is real. We already know that.

And btw you act really autistic with these foids.

See how far they are willing to go with chad.
Do you really think bringing a coloring book on a date shows any common sense?

And plus every incel loves my content why not?

See how far they are willing to go with chad.
Do you really think bringing a coloring book on a date shows any common sense?

And plus every incel loves my content why not?
Pretty autistic behavior tbh.

why did the whore keep checking her phone the whole time?

Pretty autistic behavior tbh.
Hey I find it fun because I like to waste their time and lash out on them.
How does it feel that a girl is willing to bring chad a coloring book while you sit here and rot knowing how every female acts like this?

you never give the full details. like you never show the actual tinder conversations and what profiles you used

you never give the full details. like you never show the actual tinder conversations and what profiles you used
I used nate garner and it's not tinder it's another dating app.

I used nate garner and it's not tinder it's another dating app.

ok. where are the details then? the profile you used. the conversations. not of that fat whale but the actually attractive girls on your youtube acoount. some details will help. why are u bothering meeting with landwhales anyway?

your videos are life fuel.

Condensed budaku piro!

ok. where are the details then? the profile you used. the conversations. not of that fat whale but the actually attractive girls on your youtube acoount. some details will help. why are u bothering meeting with landwhales anyway?
Listen I don't give out profile details, whatever I have on the screenshots that shows they are willing to meet up with the chads, also I only meet up with girls that are willing to do anything with chads just like the last video also I don't live in an area where there are attractive looking girls and the one in my YouTube video she was the most attractive girl I catfished.

How does it feel that a girl is willing to bring chad a coloring book while you sit here and rot knowing how every female acts like this?

I like the coloring book thing it was great.
But I think these would be better if you did a side by side for each girl where you show the rejection on the incel account and the acceptance on the Chad account.
Because the problem isn't really that she wants Chad. The problem is that she only wants Chad
Plenty of people here would want to be with Stacy. But they'd also want a girl that doesn't fit Stacy criteria/ a looksmatch as well
To me it doesn't make sense to say "You really think you deserve Stacy?" because if Stacy happens to like you than it is what it is- you aren't even truecel if you turn her down

This is the real life Batman. Haha, you even made her get the markers, that fat cunt.

Last edited:
Hey I find it fun because I like to waste their time and lash out on them.
Even the fat hogs behaving that way makes it worse.

I like the coloring book thing it was great.
But I think these would be better if you did a side by side for each girl where you show the rejection on the incel account and the acceptance on the Chad account.
Because the problem isn't really that she wants Chad. The problem is that she only wants Chad
Plenty of people here would want to be with Stacy. But they'd also want a girl that doesn't fit Stacy criteria/ a looksmatch as well
To me it doesn't make sense to say "You really think you deserve Stacy?" because if Stacy happens to like you than it is what it is- you aren't even truecel if you turn her down
It's different actually, females are supposed to have higher morals. Especially in the past how I used to do online dating,
I was always on my best behavior, like I had to prove my self worth to the girl.
It's difficult if your sub 8 and trying to prove to the girl that your worthy for her pussy.
This proves that if a girl takes a coloring book to chad he might aswell have some kind of pass to the girl.

It's different actually, females are supposed to have higher morals. Especially in the past how I used to do online dating,
I was always on my best behavior, like I had to prove my self worth to the girl.
It's difficult if your sub 8 and trying to prove to the girl that your worthy for her pussy.
This proves that if a girl takes a coloring book to chad he might aswell have some kind of pass to the girl.

if anything it proves women have:

- zero self-awareness
- zero real social skills
- zero logic ability

they have a pussy and men attribute them to being SOCIAL GENIUSES because of their pussy

Nice surprise to log on to, thanks dude

if anything it proves women have:

- zero self-awareness
- zero real social skills
- zero logic ability

they have a pussy and men attribute them to being SOCIAL GENIUSES because of their pussy
Exactly that's why we need to spread the fucking blackpill.
Look at all these beta numale cucks catering to these fucking women.
It's disgusting and wrong.

The disgusting fat pig can't even hold a conversation without glancing at the phone in her hand.

I fucking hate smart phones so fucking much.

Exactly that's why we need to spread the fucking blackpill.
Look at all these beta numale cucks catering to these fucking women.
It's disgusting and wrong.

basically women are just low iq autistic incels but with a vagina

Her looksmatch lurks here or roped.