Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

2/10 Asian streamer living the life while you rot here

H

Homosapicuckus

Captain
This guy looks nothing, probadly looks worse than most Incels here, but has an NT personality and can make people laugh. All he does is streaming and earn money by fan's donation.

[video=youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zWGbXPPdn2o[/video]

so, what, are you claiming all one needs to get laid is having an "NT personality" and being funny?

Cool guy. Definately not the whole story. Youtube is tough money and his life behind the scenes might be boring.

I literaly never watch any stramer,youtuber or anything of the sort and I encourage you to do the same.

knajjd said:
so, what, are you claiming all one needs to get laid is having an "NT personality" and being funny?

He has lay counts, you don't.

he isnt deformed tho

probably was master at LoL only reason he got views or some shit

tenta said:
probably was master at LoL only reason he got views or some shit

Nah he leeched off Ice Poseidon and pushed the whole "alpha male" agenda by doing crazy shit so he can be liked by the community. Then his channel got hella attention but it significantly decreased after he got fucked up in a boxing event where people from Ice Poseidon's community could fight for a prize. He cried after the fight on stream.

i mean its tough bread as entertainer, everybody's trying to become the next big thing on twitch or utube, u need to have marketing creativity and put out quality funny content which delivers lolz to ur targeted audience

it's basic, a lot of ugly dudes do get laid all over the world

knajjd said:
did you hallucinate? that answer is not relevant to my post in any way.

Irrelevant but having an NT personality and good communication skills can make you happy. Most incels rot here because they got nothing to compensate their below average looks and mental hygiene. Of course it's the easiest way to say everything is about looks, which is partially true but nowhere close to the big picture. You can be ugly but still entertaining and successful.

a-virgin-nigger said:
Nah he leeched off Ice Poseidon and pushed the whole "alpha male" agenda by doing crazy shit so he can be liked by the community. Then his channel got hella attention but it significantly decreased after he got fucked up in a boxing event where people from Ice Poseidon's community could fight for a prize. He cried after the fight on stream.

That boxing event was fake to the bone. Only an aspie would think anything was real there. He cried because he pretended to not because he felt sad. :nervous:

Homosapicuckus said:
Irrelevant but having an NT personality and good communication skills can make you happy. Most incels rot here because they got nothing to compensate their below average looks and mental hygiene. Of course it's the easiest way to say everything is about looks, which is partially true but nowhere close to the big picture. You can be ugly but still entertaining and successful.

i don't know how many times i've repeated stuff like this on this forum, but this dude obviously won't have any females genuinely be attracted to him. his genetics are absolutely WACK, and it's biologically impossible for any female to be sexually attracted to this being. the most he can get is the "usual" LTR that lacks mutual attraction, this much is a fact. the only thing you can claim is that you think it's better than having nothing, and that's about it. if such a relationship indeed is acceptable to you, congratulations, you can get that kind without looks.

Homosapicuckus said:

That boxing event was fake to the bone. Only an aspie would think anything was real there. He cried because he pretended to not because he felt sad. :nervous:

of course it was scripted but the chat still saw him cry and his community dismantled after that.

knajjd said:
i don't know how many times i've repeated stuff like this on this forum, but this dude obviously won't have any females genuinely be attracted to him. his genetics are absolutely WACK, and it's biologically impossible for any female to be sexually attracted to this being. the most he can get is the "usual" LTR that lacks mutual attraction, this much is a fact. the only thing you can claim is that you think it's better than having nothing, and that's about it. if such a relationship indeed is acceptable to you, congratulations, you can get that kind without looks.

What qualifies geniue attraction? Attraction to square jawline and ripped body isn't geniue attraction either because she's just crawing for a physical image, she's not with him because she fell in love with his personality it's just another matter of physical illusion darkening the sides of human complexity which includes personality, common interests, genious love and none of these really matter only a pure physical attraction in that case.

We can only geniiuely love someone if it's not about the looks but the personality and inner insight the inutition when you know he/she is the person you wanna be with even if she doesn't qualify your taste in terms of looks. When you love a girl because she happens to be kind and ask about your life and show real interest other than superifical interest which limited to your wallet and physical looks.

Of course it's like 1 out of 1000 like relationship and most people just fall for someone because of superficial things which doesn't last long and once she finds someone with bigger wallet or better facial ratio she'll leave.

lol seeing these cunts get donations makes me want to rage

[quote="6']
NT > face > status
[/quote]

Looks matter the most because it's the first impression, being NT is usually associated with good looks. People assume you have a high social life and invited to parties without knowing you at all.

[quote="6']
NT > face > status
[/quote]

This doesn't work on Tinder. And number of tinder matches ultimate tells you how successful you are in life.

I did a test once to find out more about my personality type. I'm an INTP.

knajjd said:

Cringe

Fuck off already u hyopcrite attention whore

@thevman just lol@this

hehe xd said:
knajjd said:
i don't know how many times i've repeated stuff like this on this forum, but this dude obviously won't have any females genuinely be attracted to him. his genetics are absolutely WACK, and it's biologically impossible for any female to be sexually attracted to this being. the most he can get is the "usual" LTR that lacks mutual attraction, this much is a fact. the only thing you can claim is that you think it's better than having nothing, and that's about it. if such a relationship indeed is acceptable to you, congratulations, you can get that kind without looks.
Cringe
Fuck off already u hyopcrite attention whore
@ thevman just lol@this
@knajjd anyone can get that type of relationship without looks? ? cuz women will date ugly guys who they aren't attracted to, right? Because................? reasons? money? Because im pretty sure they can find normie looks betabux them. explain.
also Let's not forget that first of all, you're not ugly at all

TheVman said:
@knajjd anyone can get that type of relationship without looks? ? cuz women will date ugly guys who they aren't attracted to, right?  Because................? reasons? money? Because im pretty sure they can find normie looks betabux them. explain.
Its insanely annoying how he talks about struggles of ugly men so proudly while having a 8/10 pretty boy face

"Muh manlet"

TheVman said:
@knajjd anyone can get that type of relationship without looks? ? cuz women will date ugly guys who they aren't attracted to, right?  Because................? reasons? money? Because im pretty sure they can find normie looks betabux them. explain.

you must have no social life at all if you think females don't date/marry males they don't find attractive. did you really believe that all those normies are in fulfilling relationships with mutual attraction? cuckold servant game is a real thing if you're financially stable and have a severe lack of dignity. the female will sleep around with Chad while being able to leech off you both emotionally and financially, getting the best of both worlds.

He not only NT mog the Incel form this guy NT mog even most normies I know IRL. Fuck my aspie brain gets so humiliated anytime I hear his jokes and double meaning words he says.

knajjd said:
TheVman said:
@knajjd anyone can get that type of relationship without looks? ? cuz women will date ugly guys who they aren't attracted to, right? Because................? reasons? money? Because im pretty sure they can find normie looks betabux them. explain.
you must have no social life at all if you think females don't date males they don't find attractive. did you really believe that all normies are in fulfilling relationships with mutual attraction? cuckold servant game. the female will sleep around with Chad and leech off you both emotionally and financially, getting the best of both worlds.
I was typing a long response but removed it, because everytime i do explain something to someone here who is actually a normie, they double down and act like they understand. If you can date being ugly go date then. get some sex even if she isn't attracted to you.

TheVman said:
I was typing a long response but removed it, because everytime i do explain something to someone here who is actually a normie, they double down and act like they understand. If you can date being ugly go date then. get some sex even if she isn't attracted to you.

the whole point of relationships is that both parties are attracted to each other. if you think betabuxing and the sort doesn't happen in real life, you really aren't worth the time it'd take to educate you.

knajjd said:
TheVman said:
the whole point of relationships is that both parties are attracted to each other. if you think betabuxing and the sort doesn't happen in real life, you really aren't worth the time it'd take to educate you.
beta buxxing happens. but with normies, not incels. unless the incel is like a millionaire.

tenta said:
lol seeing these cunts get donations makes me want to rage

Don't watch it if you don't wanna commit sui..

https://www.reddit.com/r/Ice_Poseidon/comments/6unrvw/asian_andy_is_definitely_not_gayice_streams_2/

Yeah he's NT, I've watched him and I like some of his videos but that doesn't mean he can get laid

Homosapicuckus said:
Don't watch it if you don't wanna commit sui..

https://www.reddit.com/r/Ice_Poseidon/comments/6unrvw/asian_andy_is_definitely_not_gayice_streams_2/

thats enough for today i think

Robinxyz said:
I did a test once to find out more about my personality type. I'm an INTP.

Doesn't matter you personality as long as you're not extremely autistic.