Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel 2,000 posts

• Thread starter MarriedAndLookin4Fun
  • Start date
MarriedAndLookin4Fun

MarriedAndLookin4Fun

Late stage LDAR
-
Hi. LonelyAndLookin4Fun here.

Well, this is my last post. It all has to come to this. Today I become a Major, and I will have my revenge against postmaxxing incels, against all of you. For the last year of this forum, ever since I joined, I've been forced to endure an existence of loneliness, rejection, and unfulfilled desires, all because you incels out-post me. You gave your affection, and sex, and love to other incels, but never to me.

I've been here since the beginning, and I'm still sub-10k postcel. I've never even reached 3k. I've been through incels.is for a year, more than that actually, and I'm still sub-3k posts. It has been very torturous. Incels.is is the time when everyone experiences those things such as postmaxxing, getting stars, and sliding through the ranks, but in those years I've had to rot in rank poverty. It's not fair.

You incels have never given me a chance. I don't know why you guys aren't giving me a chance, but I will punish you all for it. It's an injustice, a crime, because I don't have as many posts as you. I'm the perfectcel. And yet you throw yourselves at all these obnoxious low IQ incels who postmaxxed, instead of me, the high IQ incel. I will punish all of you for it.

This is the best post celebration thread I’ve seen tbh. Congrats...and sorry. :forcedsmile:

now you just need 20,000 posts

Welcome to the shit green. I tried to put it off but the temptation of postmaxxing overcame me. Congrats on 2k br0

Strong commemorative posting game.

You should celebrate the occasion with a nice vanilla latte.

Welcome to the shit green. I tried to put it off but the temptation of postmaxxing overcame me. Congrats on 2k br0
Hi. LonelyAndLookin4Fun here.

Well, this is my last post. It all has to come to this. Today I become a Major, and I will have my revenge against postmaxxing incels, against all of you. For the last year of this forum, ever since I joined, I've been forced to endure an existence of loneliness, rejection, and unfulfilled desires, all because you incels out-post me. You gave your affection, and sex, and love to other incels, but never to me.

I've been here since the beginning, and I'm still sub-10k postcel. I've never even reached 3k. I've been through incels.is for a year, more than that actually, and I'm still sub-3k posts. It has been very torturous. Incels.is is the time when everyone experiences those things such as postmaxxing, getting stars, and sliding through the ranks, but in those years I've had to rot in rank poverty. It's not fair.

You incels have never given me a chance. I don't know why you guys aren't giving me a chance, but I will punish you all for it. It's an injustice, a crime, because I don't have as many posts as you. I'm the perfectcel. And yet you throw yourselves at all these obnoxious low IQ incels who postmaxxed, instead of me, the high IQ incel. I will punish all of you for it.
get m0gged bro incel no more. fucked by postmaxxers

Love this thread :feelskek:

Congrats, OP

married and lookin 4 fun?

Good job! 17997 posts to go.

2019cels are gonna have to ultra postmaxx to keep up.