Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel 19F jap toilet noodle wants bigu whitu polish cocku

What the fuck is wrong with Asian women? It's like the moment they are spawned into the world they are programmed to water down their genes as much as possible.
It’s not just Asian really it’s the same with any non-western country. Mostly cause western is seen as the standard.

I don't know bro. I can only speak for Nigeria/Africa as that is my home but there is really no white influence there. Nigerians marry Nigerians, Jamaicans marry Jamaicans - there is no talk of white worship. It seems that Asian countries have stronger white influence for some reason.
Might be cause western media isn’t as prevalent there but I dunno. Black American foids tend to also stick to their race as well.

I don’t think western media is as prevalent yet in Africa as much as in Asia, but that’s just my guess.

@To koniec wins

No japanese foid write english that fluently jfl not even top tier professional translator, they always write in broken in english, I am pretty sure she was raised in the west and probably half Japanese but she just claims to be japanese since the world is worshipping japanese nowadays

LIFEFUEL for polish and slavcels @To koniec @TheBlackpillMan @VainHireling

I don't know bro. I can only speak for Nigeria/Africa as that is my home but there is really no white influence there. Nigerians marry Nigerians, Jamaicans marry Jamaicans - there is no talk of white worship. It seems that Asian countries have stronger white influence for some reason.
asians worship status and so they worship whites

What the fuck is wrong with Asian women? It's like the moment they are spawned into the world they are programmed to water down their genes as much as possible.
ovER for ricecels since day 1

Japan to Poland seems like a downgrade

Her username says jessica probably an (((immigrant))) to japan.Having immigrants in your country is the first step to destruction especially foid immigrants