Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

19F has tried 15 different cocks

Retardfuel

Retardfuel

An alcoholic
★★★★★
Screenshot 20240525 020629 Reddit
Screenshot 20240525 020725 Reddit
Screenshot 20240525 020759 Reddit

Reminder that foids were happier when they were under the patriarchy.

Yes they were but I don't want them to be happy so I hope they HIV and abortionmaxx as much as possible

"Bipolar":feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:.

I love how basically every whore claims to be bipolar or have some other mental health condition as an excuse for why they are sleeping around so much, meanwhile, whenever a guy mentions any mental problems at all when complaining about not having sex, normies immediately zero in on that, tell him that that is the true source of his problems, to focus on that and that he shouldn't even think about not having sex and focus on his "real issues.":soy:

Nfgntrntrn

If you ever needed proof that "mental health" doesn't matter, just look at how the same mental problems seem to make women into whores and men into incels:feelsUnreal::feelsjuice:.

Without patriarchy, both men AND women are miserable.

Men for obvious reasons. But also women because with absolute freedom and no consequences, they chase Chad endlessly to their own detriment. They are willing to get abused by a toxic Chad just because he's good looking. Women need to be reined in a bit.

They need to be forced to be with ugly, loving, stable nice guys instead of abusive good looking men.

These people are all mentally ill dysgenic creatures, every single zoomer foid self harms and sleeps around and does drugs all day, they should be deleted en masse

Such a filthy slut :feelspuke:

"Bipolar":feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:.

I love how basically every whore claims to be bipolar or have some other mental health condition as an excuse for why they are sleeping around so much, meanwhile, whenever a guy mentions any mental problems at all when complaining about not having sex, normies immediately zero in on that, tell him that that is the true source of his problems, to focus on that and that he shouldn't even think about not having sex and focus on his "real issues.":soy:

View attachment 1167009

If you ever needed proof that "mental health" doesn't matter, just look at how the same mental problems seem to make women into whores and men into incels:feelsUnreal::feelsjuice:.
It simply means she can dance on two poles at once.

I like how it says bipolar issues in big letters

also r/selfharm ha ha ha ha ha

Least used up 19yo cumbag

There is no difference between a prostitute and normal foids these days

Daily reminder every bodycount a slut gives in public is a severe underestimate, the real number has to be higher. The same way men lie about having more sexual partners to impress others, foids do the opposite to preserve their reputation and image

Just a average modern foid

That slut should be burned alive

This is nothing tbh, she probably has a below average body count compared to the average cum dumpster.
I think its more, Shes downplaying it.

I have a feeling she's fat (in a bad way)