Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

1984 on women

PotatoTomato

PotatoTomato

Overlord
★★★★★
Started reading this and the line
"He disliked nearly all women, and especially the young and pretty ones. It was always the women, and above all the young ones, who were the most bigoted adherents of the Party, the swallowers of slogans, the amateur spies and nosers-out of unorthodoxy."
really made me think about women.
I think that if a woman is in a community where X norms are promoted by the state and media, there is almost no way they will rebel against their leaders and deviate from those norms (unless they live in a subcommunity with fringe ideals imposed on them). If being a thot is accepted, they will be thots and will never question if their actions are good for their people. A lot of men are also like this, don't get me wrong, but they appear to have a much higher degree of critical thinking.
Is it because women are naturally submissive that makes it impossible to even question the status quo or is it something else that makes them act this way?

they dont care about anything they just care about how they can access the most chad cock possible

Is it because women are naturally submissive that makes it impossible to even question the status quo or is it something else that makes them act this way?
Men lead and women follow. Also there is a reason high schools across america stop requiring students to read 1984. Its becoming all too true, I also recommend Brave New World if you are into dystopian futuristic novels