Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill 1984 is becoming reality

Disillusioned

Disillusioned

Banned
-
Yes I know Paul is an asshole but this is still pretty scary.

I give the west 10-20 years before it will be like China. We are living in the final age of freedom. Enjoy it while it lasts.

I think we’re more in a “brave new world” than a 1984 tbh.

The cameras are the only thing close to 1984; Oceania doesn't reward anyone and most of the populace(the proles) as a whole is not constantly monitored or controlled anyway.

The stripping down of language(to a point where you cannot argue with the state anymore) and the erasing of history are the main themes of the novel.

Brave new World is the stepping stone towards 1984. This is happening because people are too stupid to care.

True that, society just focuses on pleasure while we lose our freedom. The government's too smart to just oppress us; they've gotta use our stupidity against us.

True that, society just focuses on pleasure while we lose our freedom. The government's too smart to just oppress us; they've gotta use our stupidity against us.
Na people are pretty fucking stupid dumb sheep that follow and do what they're told without question

Huxley was way ahead of the curve tbh.
BC920982 DABC 49F0 A535 B70E47B19970

True that, guy was a true genius.

True that, and those in power will always try to take advantage of that for their own benefit.
The general population are like sheep to the slaughter house

IndeeD, Know that I will CHOose well

i'm literally shaking right now!
:soy::soy::soy:
How was my comment cucked? I was not aware that terrifying is a word used by those type of people and I don't care tbh I don't base what words I use on cucks

I guess we should all go NEET and prepare to leave..

In the Western world, the globalist corporations are responsible for the restriction of freedom at an exceedingly increasing rate as compared to government. Neither are ideal.

Totalitarian and Orwellian societies are a result of overcrowding. China is the most overpopulated so obviously it’s the first victim of 1984 style control. It’s bound to happen to every other ignorant country in due time.

How was my comment cucked? I was not aware that terrifying is a word used by those type of people and I don't care tbh I don't base what words I use on cucks
Calm down bro it's just a joke i never called you a cuck lol.

Paul Is just a populist cuck

Totalitarian and Orwellian societies are a result of overcrowding. China is the most overpopulated so obviously it’s the first victim of 1984 style control. It’s bound to happen to every other ignorant country in due time.

It has nothing to do with population. This is happening everywhere. In a way it's just evolution and natural selection. After the industrial revolution happened a form of natural selection happened where all of the higher IQ populations moved to the cities and become professionals and or wealthy. Over time these same people then evolved into the modern day ruling classes that reign over the horde of low IQ proles (just lol at marxist theory that claims proles are equal to the upper class). Combine this with the fact that technology was always predestined to make totalitarian rule easier to implement and a easy case can be made that 1984 was always inevitable from the very beginning. Just consider the fact that for 90% of all of human history there has existed a small ruling class consisting of maybe 1-5% of the population while the rest were just slaves or borderline slaves. Democracy and equality isn't natural because it violates natural law and isn't compatible with human nature. It was just a matter of when, not if, 1984 became a reality for these reasons.

Do not worry stupid goys They will take good care of you.

this but with us on top would be better, just sayin'

this but with us on top would be better, just sayin'

What makes you so sure? The Chinese government treats it's own people like absolute dogshit even if they belong to the same race as them. Race is cope to be honest. The upper classes don't give a shit about you. Only perk of being the same race as them is that they might not go nazi on you like they would other races, and even this might cease being the case once robots and AI makes the proles useless to them.

The stripping down of language(to a point where you cannot argue with the state anymore) and the erasing of history are the main themes of the novel.
please elab.

History does seem to be erased by THEM and they are altering european history right now
Democracy and equality isn't natural because it violates natural law and isn't compatible with human nature
please elab

Last edited:
please elab

It is human nature to always want to be on top of the pile, and human beings are unequal by default because of genetic differences. This means democracy isn't sustainable in the long run because the elite elements of society always end up in control of it one way or another and then once technology starts becoming advanced enough to make the proles not needed anymore (as is currently the case) they slowly start to dismantle in is preparation for getting rid of the proles later. And even if this did not happen, democracy is so structurally unsound that it would still probably collapse after a while anyway because of runaway fiscal policy that the shortsighted and greedy proles voted for leading to collapse, followed by the superior elements taking control.

What makes you so sure? The Chinese government treats it's own people like absolute dogshit even if they belong to the same race as them. Race is cope to be honest. The upper classes don't give a shit about you. Only perk of being the same race as them is that they might not go nazi on you like they would other races, and even this might cease being the case once robots and AI makes the proles useless to them.

>implying most people don't deserve to be treated like dogshit.

please elab.
In the book the state tries to make people forget/ignore the real history and replaces it with a propaganda version of history. There are no more truthful history books left and younger people, even if they suspect the propaganda history is fake, have no idea what the real history was like.

In the book the state tries to make people forget/ignore the real history and replaces it with a propaganda version of history. There are no more truthful history books left and younger people, even if they suspect the propaganda history is fake, have no idea what the real history was like.
that has been happening. I never knew this part of the book.
Do they teach about the Sumerians ancient civilization in germany? at school

Watch ancient aliens show. very good

Our history is being replaced with BS. Google european people lol

please elab.

History does seem to be erased by THEM and they are altering european history right now

please elab
Basically;
1- erase history
2- convince people it's okay to erase history
3- wait till shit's fucked up
4- nobody knows what the fuck the past was like
5- now post shitty propaganda for people to believe and tell them that the quality of life is at an all time high and has never beem better and the past is bad, all is bullshit but this works because the now brainwashed people have nothing to compare their shitty lives to and so they eat up the state's propaganda; the state gets to keep itself in power and brainwashed assholes believe that everything's okay.
Add to that the raping of language and you have some fucked up authoritarian dicktatorship.

This is also a recurring theme in Animal Farm.

Last edited:

Both are excellent books. A brave new world is just about spot on, which is surprising since it was published in 1934.

Basically;
1- erase history
2- convince people it's okay to erase history
3- wait till shit's fucked up
4- nobody knows what the fuck the past was like
5- now post shitty propaganda for people to believe and tell them that the quality of life is at an all time high and has never beem better and the past is bad, all is bullshit but this works because the now brainwashed people have nothing to compare their shitty lives to and so they eat up the state's propaganda; the state gets to keep itself in power and brainwashed assholes believe that everything's okay.
Add to that the raping of language and you have some fucked up authoritarian dicktatorship.

This is also a recurring theme in Animal Farm.
Past civilizations had better tech. Look at pyramid and probably atlantis
Both are excellent books. A brave new world is just about spot on, which is surprising since it was published in 1934.
What are those 2 books about compared to 1984

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back