Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL 19 yo landwhale hates that mom is skinnier and wants to get face lift because she will be in competition for chad cock with her roastie mom

Retardfuel

Retardfuel

An alcoholic
★★★★★
"Yikes mommy you are another competitor for chad cock I'm fat and plz don't meddle into my cock market"
Screenshot 20231223 200830 Reddit
Screenshot 20231223 200909 Reddit
Screenshot 20231223 201013 Reddit

So many words to say that she is too lazy to lose weight.
"unhealthy relationship with the body" "body positivity" jfl

Theyre born for cock

Always nice to see women try to sabotage each other. "No, don't improve how you look, don't let your external image dictate your life, what should matter is how you feel about your body, not what other people think!:foidSoy:"

I don't think they actually realize that the motivation for saying this shit is both to virtue signal about how morally upright and self-assured you yourself are while at the same time getting your competition to stay ugly so she has a lower chance to steal chad from you.

Reminds me of how viruses kill millions of people despite lacking not only a brain but even a basic cellular structure. No brain or self-awareness required, it's all automatic responses and animalistic instincts.

the never ending strive for chad cock. crazy how even at such tender ages foids are just programmed to be as shallow and materialistic as possible .

Last edited:
Always nice to see women try to sabotage each other.
It’s all they’re capable of doing, really. Their end goal is to absorb maximum Chad genetics, and anyone standing between them and that is deemed lifelong enemy.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back