Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel 19 years of regretting not being born french

RealSchizo

RealSchizo

defeated by the NT , face and heightpill
★★★★★
Over for cels from insignificant countries

Try being thirdworldcels

@LeFrenchCel's me.

>tfw you have mogger ancestry but still ended up Incel. :feelsugh:

I'm just some Atlantid-Alpine. :fuk:

Çest merdé 'mi!

Why French specifically

Why French specifically
Douce France. Best country in europe they got cucked hard tho. I like their history , language. Remove the sandniggers and niggers then france becomes a paradise.

Douce France. Best country in europe they got cucked hard tho. I like their history , language. Remove the sandniggers and niggers then france becomes a paradise.
Funny thing is, the guy in my avi who's allegedly a French figure is North Italian kek.
Why French specifically
They have some good history, not to mention they can sometimes be moggers.

I traced some of my ancestry back to the Normans(North French ruled by Scandinavians) who conquered England in 1066 & also were very renowned sea-farers.

Nordics facemog and heightmog them

Funny thing is, the guy in my avi who's allegedly a French figure is North Italian kek.
Hey bud Napoleon is French. From la corse but French

Hey bud Napoleon is French. From la corse but French
Corsica is linguistically, culturally, and genetically Italian, specifically North.

When he was younger, he advocated for the islands complete sovereignty.

Alain Delon>Every single Nordic male that has ever lived
Im talking about average and not insane statistic outliers

Corsica is linguistically, culturally, and genetically Italian, specifically North.

When he was younger, he advocated for the islands complete sovereignty.
Sure you’re 100% right but at the end he is French nonetheless, born into French territory and I think his last words were « FRANCE, the Army, the Head of the Army, Josephine »

Nordics facemog and heightmog them
What's interesting, is learning that much of Frances historical achievements came from individuals who were descended from Nordic stock(Normans) & also would have been Nordic and/or mixed phenotypically.

I've even read as to how the French Revolution essentially led to the "De- Nordicization" of France.

The French Revolution was a very thorough denordization of France. At that time it was often enough to be blond to be dragged to the scaffold. The French Revolution must be read as an Alpine-Mediterranean rising against a noble and burgher upper class of Nordic race. Those who prepared and led the Revolution, however, were, it is noteworthy, often Nordic men. One of these leaders, Sieyès, himself of Nordic blood, must have realized the connexion between the Germanic conquest and the existence of a nobility; hence his exhortation to drive the nobles back again into the 'Frankish forests' whence they had come.

Just as in earlier times Ronsard, Corneille, Poussin, Voltaire, Houdon, Montesquieu, Mirabeau, Pascal, Diderot, Cuvier, Puvis de Chavannes, Musset, Lamartine, Flaubert (tall, fair-skinned, light-eyed, blond; according to Faguet, 'un vrai viking'), and others were predominantly of Nordic blood, so, too, are leading men of the nineteenth century and the present day; so are Berlioz, Manet, and Romain Rolland, and so, too, were most of the French generals in the Great War.21

Napoleon, sprung from the Lombard nobility, after the Revolution snatched for himself all the fighting men that France once more offered, and it would seem as if he -- who, indeed, was, but for his small stature, of Nordic blood (Fig. 277)

Not being born a French Chad.
Because lives of subhumans are bad everywhere.

France is a Niggers and Sandniggers paradise, it is over for white french cucks

@LeFrenchCel saar thots?

23 years of regretting being born incel