Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL 19 year old Ricecel in Australia struggles to get girls and asks reddit for advice

dear lord. Sign him up for this place already

Reddit won't help you and you'll end up getting banned anyway if you touch a lot on the subject of female dating preferences. Come here instead, buddy boyo.

the racepill slaughtered and butchered me

Tenor 10

Do ole boy a favor and tell em that it's Over

He's getting matches on tinder :chad: :chad:

Reddit won't help you and you'll end up getting banned anyway if you touch a lot on the subject of female dating preferences. Come here instead, buddy boyo.
Reddit will just bluepill you and make you waste time

Nvm just saw his pics.

Kpop/hypebeast material, he's just a social spaz living in chadstrailia

Dude needs to homelandmaxx

his most recent post has 45 comments because he suggested that holes may be hypocritical whores. surprising enough, some of the comments are blackpilled enough to admit looks matter and that girls date chad douchebags, but of course since this is leddit there are soy comments like ''not all women are like that'' :soy:
Just spend years trying to get a girl while chad gets girls on the spot just for existing theory

he should sign up here tbh

went in for a simple kiss after the first date and got denied, brutal

i'm sure the hole enjoyed the free meal though

Always sharing high quality posts like usual.
Kids are getting blackpilled more and more, and now the bluepill cuckage will eventually dissipate slowly over time.
I think the more males learn about the blackpill, the more they will stop trying to careermaxxx for chicks because they know that's cucked.

Last edited:
Hardly truecel if he can get a date on a dating app

Totally, fuck reddit and those stupid white knights, the amount of times i got downvoted there just for stating actual facts, is crazy...

Oh lord, OP is a future betabuxx in the making. This is just too brutal man.

I’m betting that he’s going to make an account on here sooner or later. It’s unironically over for his ass.
dear lord. Sign him up for this place already

Always sharing high quality posts like usual.
Kids are getting blackpilled more and more, and now the bluepill cuckage will eventually dissipate slowly over time.
I think the more males learn about the blackpill, the more they will stop trying to careermaxxx for chicks because they know that's cucked.
This ricecel should just create an account here

This ricecel should just create an account here
Not everyone becomes blackpilled right away, many will try PUA and careercoping for a while before they realize it's over for them.

Do the right thing. Create an account for him and dm him on reddit with his new username and password.

Not everyone becomes blackpilled right away, many will try PUA and careercoping for a while before they realize it's over for them.
When he finally takes the blackpill he will be in his mid 20’s. Brutal

Must be his personality.

looks like a male version of Charlyne Yi.
don't try and turn me gay Gray-Mane, no trap could ever substitute for Chloe Park stealing my virginity

Just study, respect women, and take a shower, if you’re lucky you’ll get a used up roastie in late 20s to betabux.

Absolutely brutal, amazing find OP. The ricecel’s IQ will only propel him faster to the blackpill.

Wow, he looks like a male version of Charlyne Yi.

View attachment 425583
The only difference is that she’s been plowed 100s of times.

Australia is close to SEA so he can’t complain

Good morning, I hate women.

You bet. I heard she was married to some guy

Yes, she probably is. Her bio contains typical US shit like 'My ancestors are Koreasn, Filipinos, Italians, Irish, German and Valyrians', but she looks 100% Asian.
I remember in the show that her mom is Korean and her dad is white, I think.

don't try and turn me gay Gray-Mane, no trap could ever substitute for Chloe Park stealing my virginity
Sorry, didn't mean to harm your dreams.

But that's another exapmle of today's gender unequality, tbh.

The only difference is that she’s been plowed 100s of times.
for some reason this doesn't bother me if it's Charlyne

if you voice my beloved characters and you maintain a cute appearance it's like you only amass 1 cock tally per 300 cocks compared to other girls

I mean honestly there's probably thousands of fellow fanboys who want to fuck that voice it would be greedy to expect I'm the only one who gets to fuck her.

Expecting low notch-counts is for normy girls who don't have cute voices / cute voices / make me think of forever-virgin lolis with great 34

When he finally takes the blackpill he will be in his mid 20’s. Brutal
over for him. Best case scenario he becomes blackpilled, worst case is he becomes a beta buck cuck marrying chads leftovers and raising chads kids

Isn't Australia filled with Chads? Heard it's even worse than America for Ethnics. This poor ricecel never had a chance.

He nuked his account kek

No fucking hope for ricecels in the west when even in the home country is next to impossible.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back