Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL 19-year-old kimchi roastie kills maternal grandmother because she wanted to kill a man

Lv99_BixNood

Lv99_BixNood

fascel
★★★★★
“‘I want to kill a man,’ said the 19-year-old woman who killed her grandmother.

A 19-year-old woman, caught in ‘radical feminism,’ killed her grandmother who came to care for her. Traumatized by sexual assault and bullying, she exhibited ‘regressive’ behavior.

‘I see men as bugs.’

A wrote these misogynistic notes on her phone frequently. Extreme statements such as ‘I just want to kill a man’ and ‘I need to plan how to kill bug men’ were not uncommon. She often accessed radical feminist websites that portrayed extreme hostility toward men. A’s thoughts worsened over time.

A was sexually assaulted in elementary school and was a victim of school violence and bullying in middle school. In high school, she engaged in regressive and bizarre behaviors, including tasting her menstrual blood. The appellate court ruling analyzed this as ‘a defense mechanism to value her own belongings after being continuously disrespected and unfairly treated.’

In March 2018, after enrolling in university, A was sexually harassed by a man and dropped out after one semester, later describing the experience as ‘shocking.’ Her phone contained more extreme ‘male hate’ notes such as ‘I want to stab and kill a man.’ She stayed at home, increasingly visiting male-hate websites, and cut off communication with her family.

Her parents pressured her to take the civil service exam. Her father said, ‘If you don’t pass within a year, leave the house,’ and her mother yelled, ‘Go die.’ Unwilling to prepare for the exam, A’s hatred for men grew.

Though A said, ‘I want to kill a man but can’t go out to find one,’ she turned her aggression towards her grandmother, the person who loved her most. Her grandmother, who came to care for her, became the target of an indiscriminate hate murder.

On June 1, 2019, knowing her parents would be out the next day, and her grandmother B (78) would come to care for her, A bought a knife and gloves. That evening, after talking with her grandmother on her bed, A waited until B fell asleep, put on gloves, and took the knife. At 12:30 AM on June 3, A returned to her room, where B woke up. A knelt by the bed, hiding the knife. As B gently asked why she wasn’t sleeping and reached out to touch her face, A said, ‘Grandma, should I tell you?’ and then stabbed her 31 times. B died on the spot.

Afterward, A went to her parents’ room, stabbed pillows and blankets, and wrote ‘Killed grandma and now I die’ on the bathroom mirror with lipstick. She attempted to drown herself in the bathtub but stopped out of fear.

At 4:30 AM, A left the house, threw her phone in the toilet to evade police tracking, and took her grandmother’s phone. At 10:20 AM, her parents returned home, found the gruesome scene, and called the police. Police identified A as the suspect and arrested her in Gunpo city four hours later.

A told the police, ‘I wanted to kill a man, but my grandmother was closest, so it didn’t matter who it was. I wanted to die from esophagitis pain, but I felt it was unfair to die alone, so I decided to die with my grandmother.’ She was arrested on charges of parricide.

The first trial court found no mental issues, while the appellate court judged her to have ‘internalized extreme hatred.’ Although A claimed she had diminished capacity to discern and decide at the time of the crime, she had no history of psychiatric treatment. Her initial 25-year sentence was reduced to 17 years on appeal. The appellate court ordered her to wear an electronic anklet for 10 years, doubting that long imprisonment alone would correct her antisocial tendencies. Neither A nor the prosecution appealed, finalizing the sentence.

The Suwon District Court’s Anyang Branch Criminal Division 1 (Chief Judge Kim So-young) noted, ‘While schizophrenia-like personality disorder symptoms were suspected, A meticulously planned the crime, including moving her grandmother’s phone to avoid calls during the act. There were no signs of impaired reality testing or perceptual distortions. A killed the grandmother who cared for her in a gruesome manner, showing no gratitude or respect. Although antisocial and heinous, her normal judgment was somewhat impaired due to isolation and anxiety about the future.’ The court dismissed the electronic anklet, believing a 25-year sentence sufficient to prevent recidivism.

The Suwon High Court Criminal Division 2 (Chief Judge Shim Dam) in April 2020 stated, ‘A frequently accessed male-hate sites, deeply internalizing their distorted antisocial views, and killed her grandmother, the easiest target, in this state. Her difficult interpersonal relationships and parental pressure further isolated her from society. Considering her young age and lack of prior offenses, and her family’s plea for leniency, the sentence was reduced by 8 years to 17 years.’

A psychological expert analyzing A’s case commented, ‘With poor interaction and empathy abilities, and emotionally unstable, reinforcing antisocial thoughts increases the risk of repeated violent and aggressive behavior towards others.’

A Daejeon Police Agency official stated, ‘Unless it involves drug trafficking, forgery, or sexual exploitation, expressing certain negative ideologies online is considered free speech, not subject to criminal enforcement.’”

:lul::lul::lul:

Le non-violent gender.

We need Total Noodlewhore Death

2 women in sweden killed a 15 year old in a train station, cause they were arguing over a boyfriend.
They recorded it, whilst torturing her, then slitting her neck, saying "wallahi you'll die"

and she was released on probation the very next day

The least psychotic female

It's time for the government to ban all websites promoting hatred of men such as reddit :soy: :foidSoy:

What a retard. Women aren't men

dumb bitch, didn't even kill her father or even mother. She claimed hatred of men and yet killed women, women are truly the weaker, emotional and stupid gender.

she didn't even have a proper way to end it, she could've jumped off a high building, put heavy things like a rock and drowned in a river or noosed. She never used a semi reasonable plan of offing herself, couldn't even buy poison.

She most likely didnt want to die and used a chuckleworthy means of suicide, that realistically never would've worked, most likely feigning it as a means to help her defence and garner sympathy from the cucked law.

Most intelligent noodle

what a stupid bitch

She should deserve live human experiment that what Josef Mengel and Japanese did in WW2

Misogyny is far more serious than misandry. Only misogyny leads to violence. :foidSoy:

anyone know what these so called "radical feminist sites" are

i feel like that wording implies an incels.is type site where you have people posting about how much they hate and want to kill men kind of like the glowposts on here, would be good to infiltrate those sites and troll

Misogyny is far more serious than misandry. Only misogyny leads to violence. :foidSoy:
Misandry leads to fascism. Not an exaggeration since men can lose their money and status over words and foids can kill and get away.

‘I see men as bugs.’ :feelsUgh::feelsUgh:

Last edited:
So she hated men. Hated her dad. Hated her mother.

Decided to kill the only person that loves her. Her grandmother?

anyways i can fix her :feelsaww:

Wanted to kill a man.
Kills the only person who cared about her.
Remember these whores have voting rights.

Although antisocial and heinous, her normal judgment was somewhat impaired due to isolation and anxiety about the future
I’m extremely isolated and anxious about the future, and about the same age as this bitch, yet I’ve never killed someone. Being a femroach is quite literally a get out of jail free card, JFL