Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL 19 year old incel with micropenis asks for advice

I browsed a little and 99% use incel and blackpill terms, its just proves small dick=incel.

Someone needs to pass him the rope:feelsrope:

I browsed a little and 99% use incel and blackpill terms, its just proves small dick=incel.
It used to be the same with /r/short vs /r/tall. One was this cheerful happy-go-lucky place, with people sharing happy pictures and wishing each other the best. The other was completely depressing, full of rants and men sharing their pain.

I would often see people on /r/tall complain about how depressing /r/short is, and then imply it's their fault for sulking, and how height doesn't really matter bro, etc.

Truly blackpilling experience. Anyway, that was almost a decade ago. I haven't use that cesspool of a website ever since the based subs got Shoah'd. But I bet nothing has changed.

Imagine not giving up when you have a 2" penis in 2021

It used to be the same with /r/short vs /r/tall. One was this cheerful happy-go-lucky place, with people sharing happy pictures and wishing each other the best. The other was completely depressing, full of rants and men sharing their pain.

I would often see people on /r/tall complain about how depressing /r/short is, and then imply it's their fault for sulking, and how height doesn't really matter bro, etc.

Truly blackpilling experience. Anyway, that was almost a decade ago. I haven't use that cesspool of a website ever since the based subs got Shoah'd. But I bet nothing has changed.
Its no use complaining as a man, foids will see you as pathetic and men as weak, at least they could just leave us alone to share our miserable experience among ourselves but i guess that's too much to ask for in 2021.

I'm only 4 inches, which while double his size, is still VERY incel tier dick size in 2021

Assuming he is attractive enough, there are two things he can do:

Study sex intensely to make up for it, or run it up to cover expenses for a penuma.

Most likely he is circumcised too, that's another burden men have to deal with, though the propaganda of its sexualisation mitigates this fact.

In addition, he will have to mog hard in other areas. If has a nasal voice he can forget about ascension.

2 inches? bro just desist

200 1

He should be more confident.