Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

19 year old foid arrested for having sex with a 12 year old boy

RoastieBeef

RoastieBeef

Mythic
kaitlyn-wilkes-child-sex-charges-trumbull-county.jpg

A dance instructor from Trumbull County is facing charges after police say she raped a child.

Katilyn Wilkes, 19, is charged with 12 counts of rape and two counts of gross sexual imposition.
According to Assistant Trumbull County Prosecutor Diane Barber, the assaults happened between December 2021 and February 2022 at four locations across Trumbull County.

The victim was 12 years old.

Wilkes was arraigned Wednesday and pleaded not guilty. Bond was set at $250,000. She was also ordered to not have contact with anyone 18 years old or younger and banned from social media.

A pretrial is set for July 20.

male or foid every pedo must be punished :society::society::society::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

12 y chad.At 12 y old i was picking up potatoes with grandpa

19 must be her body count, not her age, there's no way that thing is 19 yo

12yo and already slaying :feelskek:

"Men age like wine, bro" :redpill:

19 must be her body count, not her age, there's no way that thing is 19 yo
19 year olds in 2020 look like 40 year olds from 2000. Foids used to still be in their prime at 19, now the prime ends at 16 and none of use ever got a chance. Think of what she will look like at 40 and finally settles for a betabuxx :feelsohgod:

She'll get 3 weeks of community service at best.

And where's the MSM to report on this? Oh wait, they won't, because that would make foids look bad. Like they actually are. :feelsseriously::feelsUgh:

Was gonna say lucky kid but she's kinda ugly so no

I bet he had great personality

Should be jailed for at least 20 years

19 year olds in 2020 look like 40 year olds from 2000. Foids used to still be in their prime at 19, now the prime ends at 16 and none of use ever got a chance. Think of what she will look like at 40 and finally settles for a betabuxx :feelsohgod:
My mom was 40 in 2000

Femcel got tired of chadrones rejecting her fetal alcohol syndrome looking ass and just stole one from the crib.

only a foid could rape a child and get bail

Holy shit she's ugly. Kinda feel bad for that youngcel.

No way that bitch is 19!!!!
She looks like a mother of two pre teen kids:feelskek::feelskek:
And numerous fools especially cuckittors still believe foids prime start after 18:lul::lul:

what zero chad dick does to a bitch

Zoomers are already slaying that young.
male or foid every pedo must be punished :society::society::society::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
Holy shit she's ugly. Kinda feel bad for that youngcel.
Jfl this forum calls it agecuckery when an older male has sex with a teenage girl so why are we condemning young boys fucking adult women? This should happen more often.

*ahem*
if i may be honest for a moment...would.:feelskek:

19 going on 32

I'm surprised they classified it as rape, I thought that was something only men could do to women - at least here in the UK.
Statutory rape:soy: in general is just an inflammatory bullshit term that is nothing like actual rape

The victims are other 12 year olds she didnt fuck

12 year old male wasn't a victim pretty sure he was having the time of his life. Meanwhile I was getting bullied for being small in 5th grade

I have no sympathy for her

If she was a male, then people woud demand her castratiom and execution

She'll get 3 weeks of community service at best.
This, whilst her male pedomatch will probably get life and be beaten to death in the showers.

She looks like she has an extra chromosome

kaitlyn-wilkes-child-sex-charges-trumbull-county.jpg

A dance instructor from Trumbull County is facing charges after police say she raped a child.

Katilyn Wilkes, 19, is charged with 12 counts of rape and two counts of gross sexual imposition.
According to Assistant Trumbull County Prosecutor Diane Barber, the assaults happened between December 2021 and February 2022 at four locations across Trumbull County.

The victim was 12 years old.

Wilkes was arraigned Wednesday and pleaded not guilty. Bond was set at $250,000. She was also ordered to not have contact with anyone 18 years old or younger and banned from social media.

A pretrial is set for July 20.

She should be jailed

When I was 12 I still thought God made married people pregnant, not sex

Jfl at the life of chadlets

I kid you not, she will get like 50 days in jail.

The real crime is that she’s not doing it with me.

12 years old and he's already achieved what I can't :feelswhat:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back