Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over 19 year old Chad-Lite claims to have never been in a relationship

• Thread starter Deleted member 20790
  • Start date
He can get laid if he tried honestly.
He will go to college and start having sex.

I'm inclined to believe him tbh. It is that bad out there. Foids are out of control these days; their standards are unrealistic, they're entitled, narcissist, shallow pieces of shit. It's near impossible to find a normal one. In the future you might even see guys who are much more attractive than this dude struggling. Foids even enjoy masturbation more than sex. So they don't really need men for anything other than money. They receive enough emotional support from their dogs, friends, family, etc. They don't need us. Foids are not isolated, lonely individuals like us.

Also he's bluepilled:
Bpnigga

Last edited:
mogs me to oblivion and can't get laid

JFL

not a chadlite. Imagine if he started balding

Dude, it's 99/100 these days, so yes I completely believe him

Possibilities
1) doesn't even try to get laid/date
2) autism or extreme social anxiety
3) manletcel

Possibilities
1) doesn't even try to get laid/date
2) autism or extreme social anxiety
3) manletcel
Autism is real pussy drier. It's the main reason I'm fucked forever, it fucks me up even more than my looks. I just don't understand humans. But the normalfags be like "tons of autistic people are in relationships, it's your personality sweety"

Eye area isn't the best. It makes him look really feminine (and not in the kind of way that's attractive but the low t, high trust "beta" way).
Eye area and nose shape/size are just important as jaw and how full your facial hair is if not more.
“Chadlite” is debatable

He'd probably look much closer to the Chadlite tier if he shaved his facial hair. But I think he is only high-tier normie.

He is likely very autistic and/or schizoid.

He has the schizoid robotic look that I have.

Autism is real pussy drier. It's the main reason I'm fucked forever, it fucks me up even more than my looks. I just don't understand humans. But the normalfags be like "tons of autistic people are in relationships, it's your personality sweety"
We autist subhumans have to learn by pain and read about social rules. Often times social cues are only implicit and you have to read between the lines to understand humans. I have spent time learning and now I understand more. It's rather embarrassing to be 25 and learning shit I should've learnt a decade ago naturally. Can't ever escape autismceldom but can improve a little bit. To hide it for a moment.
He is likely very autistic and/or schizoid.

He has the schizoid robotic look that I have.
Yeah, no expression on face. He looks like he has died inside. His eyes look empty like there's nobody behind those eyes.

He looks like a faggot and is a normie on best jfl

High-tier normie. Can break into Chadlite tier if tall.

Do all sands mature so fast? He looks fucking 30.

When I was 19 I looked like a fucking child.

he's pretty looksmaxxed rn but yeah he must be autistic or something

He has normie looks he could land a asian girl

He looks way older than 19 but super clear features, 100% volcel - no doubt about it.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back